Reviews for Rebirth of the Founders
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2020
Great fic, I hope it gets continued one day!

There is one mistake that gets repeated in almost every chapter that I'd like to point out on the off-chance that the fic gets revived. The Killing Curse is often mistakenly called The Avada Kedavra and Harry's eyes' are described as "Avada green" or similar quite often. The name of the curse is The Killing Curse, Avada Kedavra is the incantation one calls to use it. An incantation is basically a voice-command, not an alternate name. A real world example would be that if you make a phonecall to your mother from your iPhone, then you are making a phonecall to your mother, you are not in fact making a Siri-call-mother. While there are some spells, such as Sectumsempra, that is named after its incantation; most spells have proper names often related to the spells' effect and purpose.

I highly recommend the Harry Potter wiki and Pottermore as resource for proper spell names since the incantations are often easier to remember than the names.
agirlintyedye chapter 11 . 8/16/2020
This is a masterwork.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2020
update
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 7/30/2020
gumselund chapter 11 . 7/27/2020
I just stumbled across this, and I absolutely love it! If you ever find the time and inspiration to finish it, or even just post another chapter, I for one will be very happy and grateful!
UnlikelyPresence chapter 6 . 7/14/2020
I quite like your story - the plotline is excellent, and the characters are well fleshed out and could match with canon personalities, EXCEPT for that of Snape's. I know that this is fanfic and therefore Snape has full permission to be as OOC as anyone would like, but I think that as you've gone through such pains to make all the other characters similar to their canon counterparts, Snape is a little too hateful here.

I don't think his hatred of James Potter could so completely override his love for Lily Evans and make him so tied to Dumbledore and as murderous towards Harry as you have written him as.
Unless you changed the part where he agreed to protect Harry after Lily died, and this fanfic is actually following a different Snape-storyline to the canon one, this OOC Snape is a little too violent.
Dr Stranger chapter 10 . 7/13/2020
Was I remiss in requesting more chapters? More chapters please.
Ella1910 chapter 11 . 7/6/2020
Great story! Love your characterization of
Salazar.
Liz chapter 2 . 7/2/2020
Hey. You should rewrite this but add about 30 or 40 chapters to this. This is a really good book and I would love to see it go further.
Avalon Starfire chapter 11 . 6/29/2020
I wish you would update soon, I love this story so far and can’t wait to see what happens next.
pls update chapter 11 . 6/3/2020
please update, its an amazing story
MiaRose 156 chapter 11 . 5/19/2020
I have read this story several times I' have always enjoyed it . I know it may never be finished but still have enjoyed it.
wolfgirl232323 chapter 11 . 5/19/2020
Oooh, this is really interesting so far, I love it! If you have time, can you please update soon? I can't wait to read what happens next, I'm so excited!
Elizabeth loines chapter 11 . 5/18/2020
Please update,this is one of the best stories I’ve read
Fantasyworld414 chapter 11 . 5/17/2020
I loved this story I hope you will continue it soon. I would really like to know happens to draco and the rest of the slytherins
1,402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »