Reviews for Rebirth of the Founders
nexusplayer chapter 12 . 10/30/2023
MORE!
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 12 . 10/6/2023
Looking forward to reading more!
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 8 . 10/6/2023
Holy jeebus, I didn't see that twist with McGonagall! It seemed like she was moving away from Dumbledore. This is such a fantastic story. I can't wait to read more.
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 5 . 10/5/2023
Just found your story and am absolutely loving it. Can't wait to see Dumbledore, Snape and others get what they deserve!
sabbis chapter 11 . 9/30/2023
love the remade fidelius lore thats an interesting way :0
sabbis chapter 8 . 9/30/2023
aw mannn with mcgonagall seemed fun
sabbis chapter 6 . 9/30/2023
AHAHAHAHA I ADORE WHERE THIS IS GOING HEHEHDHF
Burns chapter 12 . 9/19/2023
update
Kyuubi88 chapter 12 . 9/12/2023
I hope you come back to this ive been enjoying reading it
dhamann7878 chapter 12 . 9/9/2023
Either is fine as long as the story is being worked o
Ironcoil chapter 11 . 8/24/2023
This really is one enjoyable story. The idea pf bringing back the founders and through the knowledge and connection to cassie they could not only effect change but also defeat their enemies using the very power their enemy had been once using is very entertaining. Your current story has a lot of this in it but i hope even now that your muze will return as i loge the dynamic of the four characters and laugh at the ladies antics.

Thanks again!
Eltzu chapter 12 . 8/16/2023
Next, please. It's so good.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2023
Still loving this story, and I always enjoy a reread, I am also glad that you are writing again update when you can this is my favorite story
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2023
Since this one is already in progress, I think it'd be nice to maintain sporadic updates for it, since people are already invested in and enjoying the story. For your other ideas, new works etc, complete stories are what I favour as I can read it all in the one go. This also helps with overarching themes and things, you can change something from chapter one to echo something you only just though of for chapter 14 for example, and for plot holes and editing purposes. This does mean you won't be receiving reviewer feedback as the story progresses though. In the end, it's whatever motivates you to write!
Wildcatatheart chapter 12 . 7/26/2023
sporadic updates would be awesome
1,401 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »