Reviews for Rebirth of the Founders
Firescout chapter 12 . 7/18/2023
Plz update this as soon as you can/want to
Griffin- lad chapter 11 . 7/15/2023
Its a beautiful story , hope you get better soon.
Sporadic updates will be appreciated
Vinyard26 chapter 7 . 6/25/2023
holy crap this version of Salazar Slytherin is a badass!
Thanks for sharing your story! Been really enjoying it so far.
Motherofthehorde chapter 12 . 6/21/2023
update as can..please
Motherofthehorde
lexapride chapter 12 . 6/21/2023
I'm a fan of both! I'm so excited to hear from you though! I'm glad you're getting the benefits of the healthy lifestyle you need - I also have one to need a specific health regime to become the best me I can be.

Anyways, I always get excited when I hear stories of yours have been updated - but I also appreciate not having to wait for new updates and am just able to read an entire story through. Whatever you are best at works for me!

And Welcome back! :)
Shadowhawk1987 chapter 12 . 6/7/2023
Sporadic updates
nightpurr1 chapter 8 . 6/5/2023
Very interesting, good story. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Looking forward to reading more. I must admit that my curiosity is exploring with where you are going to take this. Thank you so much for the entertainment.
Jaoheah chapter 12 . 5/29/2023
Love the story. When will the next update come?
DracoKing30 chapter 12 . 5/27/2023
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
wsbenge chapter 12 . 5/11/2023
I read it through again. Enjoyable Dumbledore stomp. Dumbles, a self deluded scholar with his Mc Gonagall toadie. You have them well positioned for infamy. Bottom line, Merlin is dead, the Four are not. The deluded Dumbles may not realize he is a dark lord. Canon Dumbledore was not as definitive, but incompetence and evil have the same result, and appear quite the same.
Romily chapter 12 . 5/9/2023
Just read your story in one go and love it :)

I don’t have a preference over all at once or sporadic updates. Just do, what you like better.

I wish you all the best
Amanda Chapman chapter 12 . 5/8/2023
I'm good either way as long as this gets finished. work on you as you need but man this is a good story
fvdv123 chapter 12 . 5/2/2023
Any story where Dumbles get bashed is a good one.
Although this story is very good. I binched it
Strud chapter 12 . 4/26/2023
As an avid reader of fanfiction I speak for myself when I say constant updates are nice.

Having said that however there are literally millions of stories on this site alone.
Your health, mental, emotional and physical should always be your number one concern.

If we must wait for new chapters then wait we shall.
lokyyt chapter 12 . 4/26/2023
more please keep trying and please reply
1,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »