Reviews for Rebirth of the Founders
b00kworm93 chapter 12 . 4/23/2023
I'm so happy you are back to writing, you do such great work and this is one of my favorite stories. I would rather get sporadic updates than wait until it's finished.
Cindy Reilly chapter 12 . 4/16/2023
DaSalvatore, please tell me that you plan on finishing this wonderful story. I really have enjoyed it.
Hariana Halone chapter 11 . 4/16/2023
Salazar Slytherin More Gryffindor than Slytherin. Even when he became 1 with Harry, he didn't have enough cunning not to become suspicious. For more realism, He should have given evidence to Dumbledore that he had lost the horcux when he had spoken about the fact that Voldemort passed on these powers to him. Pass out for a few days. Saying he felt lighter Saying there were a few things that came out de sa cicatrice comme quand il avait détruit le journal .Making Dumbledore notice he doesn't have the scar anymore. In short removed the doubt about being a horcrux, then little by little, make changes, wait more before killing the Dursleys, he should have put them on Imperio for the whole Holiday and had them kill themselves a few days after his leaving for Hogwarts. Avoid creating on adults (Neville Dumbledore's Grandmother) this is the ultimate damn Slytherin, he acts like a caffeinated are my only issues with this story...Ahhh and also, making Minerva the Wicked Witch came out of nowhere
Wika0304 chapter 12 . 4/15/2023
I'd prefer updates as stories are being written
devil556 chapter 12 . 4/13/2023
Please continue this story as it's the best I've read in 8 months now?
williamwylie1993 chapter 12 . 4/12/2023
I think you should do what is comfortable for you, tho personally I'd like to read more of the story
HetaPhiPuffPrincess chapter 12 . 4/12/2023
I’ll take sporadic updates this is a phenomenal story!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/9/2023
Look after yourself. We enjoy your writing as it comes, or whenever you feel fit to publish it when the work is complete as you prefer, but not at top much of a personal sacrifice on your part.
All the best, a reader
Em chapter 12 . 4/9/2023
I hope you feel better and update when you can I love this stoy one of my favorite Harry Potter stories.
paisleymll chapter 12 . 4/11/2023
thank you for sharing your time and talent. this has been one of the most original and enjoyable fix I've read in a long time. with a slightly greedy heart, I wish you improved health with all the support you need.
LordRhyolith chapter 12 . 4/6/2023
Get well soon, bro! Thanks for sharing your story with us :)
LordRhyolith chapter 10 . 4/6/2023
So McGongal has now lost her marbles as well, huh?
LordRhyolith chapter 9 . 4/6/2023
O...kay? So, McGongal is part of that crazy club?
Feels as if you decided to make it so in the last chapter or so.
Suddenly, Minerval is part of the Dumbledore conspiracy.
LordRhyolith chapter 8 . 4/6/2023
House Riddle? The Gaunts, you mean.
LordRhyolith chapter 1 . 4/6/2023
How did he put a shrinking charm on a creature known for having a magic-resistant hide, etc.? Does its hide lose potency after death?
1,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »