Reviews for Rebirth of the Founders
darkelf217043 chapter 12 . 3/12/2023
I’m on a mobile devise so wasn’t able to pull up the poll but I thought I would say my piece here. Do whatever allows you to be happiest and healthiest. Yes we want more chapters but not at the expense of your health and happiness. I say it is up to you.
Lunarmon chapter 8 . 3/12/2023
Okay... that's strange until now McGonagall has been moving away from being a blind follower of Dumbledore but now she is an evil witch and fanatic blind follower again...For now I'll just personally call it a plot hole and see if the next few chapter explain it.
Home World Security chapter 12 . 3/12/2023
A great story so far. Hope you’re taking care of yourself. I look forward to reading more chapters as they become available. :)
turtles peach chapter 1 . 3/12/2023
I am so glad you're back and doing well/ better. I'll take whatever you're willing and able to give. I prefer random chapters here and there. I understand if it's less pressure to write the whole thing and then post. I would just like to know what your final decision is.
Eclipsemoonstone24 chapter 12 . 3/11/2023
It is great to hear that you're okay and getting the help you need. I really wouldn't mind either way when it comes to how you update your stories. I mean yes I really want to read more and see what happens next, but I'm also someone who loves to read a story all at once and don't have to wait. What really matters is what is best for you as it would only do you harm if you work yourself into the ground trying to appease everyone. Just know no matter what you choose I will always be here waiting to see wat happens next even if it takes a year or two and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. Thank you for all you've done, after all you have inspired me to get better at my writing so that one day I may have the courage to share my stories as well.
RaiGrab-ski chapter 12 . 3/10/2023
Best wishes. Please keep updating, the story is a joy.
Smokeing chapter 12 . 3/10/2023
Very good story enjoyed reading thank you
ChiruKaio chapter 12 . 3/9/2023
I just got the updatenon this fanfiction and was confused that I didn't remember it and needed to read the whole thing again within the last 3 days okay beside work ...

As a read I love to have any update you feel good to give us. It is your decision which feels better for you.

Worse case that can happen I will again forget the story and need to reread the whole story till I reach the latest chapter. Well ... I hooe I get an reminder. Somehow it's stupid if just the content changes but not the amount of chapter included.

I just hope to receive a notification with any updateJust get healthy again there is nothing more important.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 12 . 3/9/2023
I'm so happy to hear you'll continue to update this story! I admit, I do love the longer chapters but I absolutely crave more of this story! Don't feel the need to rush!
guestthebest chapter 12 . 3/7/2023
Your story is awesome. I'd love updates, even if they are not frequent. Please take care, you have written really, really well.
ora1168 chapter 12 . 3/8/2023
Me gusta tu historia, es muy entretenida, espero que puedas superar todas tus dificultades y estes en una pronta mejoria.
Avroux chapter 12 . 3/8/2023
Which ever option is better for youI wouldn’t mind either both are good)
brokenangeltth chapter 1 . 3/8/2023
Very good story beginning.
Prateek Verma chapter 12 . 3/8/2023
Finallllly an update.
it's good to hear that you back and I wish you get back healthy soon.
Also, sporadic update will be fine as long wait isn't too long.
p.s.: Start by this one. It's most favoured over others.
Arkenstone007 chapter 12 . 3/7/2023
Updates. The system is designed for one chapter at a time, and emails can be sent with update notices.
1,402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »