Reviews for Rebirth of the Founders
Darth Prime chapter 12 . 3/7/2023
I'd really enjoy any updates you can spare. I just binge read this story and while it has a few cliches it is spread in a way that gives a sense of where you are going with the story while leaving a lot of openings for originality that leave me wanting more.
Your power system is understandable and relatable without turning into a slog. Definitely a bit that adds color to the world without ruining the immersion.
anywho thx for the read and plz keep up the good work.
kgfinkel chapter 12 . 3/7/2023
I certainly hope that when you do come back and post again; you'll go through these past 11 chapters and fix all of the spelling and grammatical errors.
suziq968 chapter 12 . 3/7/2023
You're gonna want to take these notes down before the ffn police decide to completely remove the stories because AN as a chapter is against the rules and they are complete jerks about it. They won't even warn you if someone complains they just remove the story with no explanation.
Iwillcometou chapter 12 . 3/7/2023
I would like to see sporadic updates, but understand if health and life get in the way.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2023
I'd say, do whatever you need to for your health. Yes, I would love as many updates as you care to give and as often as you could? But not at the expense of your well-being~
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2023
Updates when ever you want to post them
geetac chapter 12 . 3/7/2023
I would like to have periodic updates.
akhiro dragnell chapter 12 . 3/7/2023
lo mismo que la otra
kjtrack chapter 12 . 3/6/2023
I don't mi d sporadic updates its what I do. honestly whatever your comfortable with is great. love the story
nkh1 chapter 12 . 3/6/2023
post as you update
midnightscar17 chapter 12 . 3/6/2023
Prefer getting updates because it shows your still around
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 10 . 3/6/2023
At this point, I assume you abandoned this story because it's brain dead and that you're lying about health stuff. This is terrible.
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 12 . 3/6/2023
This is a joke, right? No, don't update unless you're actually updating the story. What a dumb question. Stop sending alerts.
Blazinglowe2491 chapter 12 . 3/6/2023
sporadic stories please and thank you it show's that your still feeling better and nothing is wrong.
AnimeHuntress chapter 12 . 3/6/2023
I'm fine with sporadic but your health comes first. do what you need to do. patience is a virtue and I have no issues practicing it when it comes to life getting in the way of people writing fan fics, lol.
1,402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »