Reviews for Chris Pettigrew and the No-Refund Policy
Serendipital chapter 8 . 6/22
Oh, I really enjoyed this! I like the humor that comes from Chris's behavior, but I also really like how you focus on how it's kind of...depressing, too, how he got that way. I really love the interactions between him and the rest of the characters too. And that last line! Interesting.

I have to say though, I'd love to see more Chris and Lupin interaction. Their interactions are so quiet and cute...I think they'd be good for each other if Chris could get used to Lupin's werewolf magic. Otherwise, I really love his friendship with Lily.

Thank you so much for writing! This has been a delight.
DarkDust27 chapter 8 . 6/19
I can't wait to see Chris interact with Snape more because I have a feeling that it'll be funny to see how he ends up winning Snape over. I'm also pretty happy with his relationships with others, though I do wonder if the reason James got attached to him was because of how Chris' magic felt.

Anyway I hope you come back to this story someday soon because I'd really love to see where this goes. :3
Tech-cha chapter 8 . 6/13
I feel like everyone's going to end up in some kind of romantic relationship with Chris... and then probably each other. Every chap with him interacting with people somehow turns into fluff and it's adorable. On another note, the adults are terrible in this universe I would at least hope someone noticed the very obviously abused child, but I guess they have a history of looking the other way. Thanks for the chapter
1Amateur1 chapter 1 . 6/10
Nuff said
1Amateur1 chapter 1 . 6/10
(James n Sirius)
Idazmo chapter 8 . 6/9
Going to continue any time soon, like within a month or a year or, never?
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 8 . 6/7
Loved it!~
Loving this
Tunak23 chapter 8 . 6/4
Good chaps update more often!

More of Lily obviously her relationship with this is interesting and she has a huge crush on you could introduce Bellatrix?Would like to see her interacting with our MC.

Also write more about the Griffindor girls and Snape!
Greetings.
Tunak23 chapter 3 . 6/4
Original Chapter could be longer the pairing go for it perphaps put some competence for Christopher, Don't know a female Greengrass or a female Black?

Interesting indeed keep up the good job Writer!
Saint Claire chapter 8 . 5/26
yo this story is dope, keep it up! hope you find time for it
Zynis chapter 8 . 5/22
Rereading the fic again~
Color o life chapter 8 . 5/15
This fic is one of the most interesting things I’ve read in a very very long time. The language and disjointed mumbling and weird reasoning and all that good stuff feels ethereal in the way that it seems as if it’s really a child’s POV instead of a narrator trying to imitate a child’s, in the same way that To Kill a Mockingbird feels ethereal.. Christopher’s characterization-as weird as it may seem- is probably the closest thing to realistic in his situation that I’ve ever read, considering that he has *centuries’* worth of memories and experiences floating around and trying to assimilate themselves into the physical brain of an eleven year old boy..The other kids are also extremely cute and amazingly written with the mix of randomness, naivety and small but pronounced moments of insight that children seem to have. Every line seems to hold a meaning related to the character’s thoughts and personality, every line has a clearly fleshed out reason for existing in my mind...it’s quite unnerving and beautiful in my opinion..
I don’t think I make much sense right now but I feel like I just *get* this story for some reason...
Thank you for writing such a great fic..keep it up and please try to update as soon as possible if it’s alright with you..and have a good day!
C2 chapter 8 . 5/8
(Д) '
I reread this so many times, and I just realized that maybe James Potter didn't/doesn't like Remus is the same reason that Chris didn't feel comfortable around Remus when he nears the new moon. Σ(・口・)
James confesses to Chris that he can feel magic, and in a kid response who doesn't know why his new roommate aura or magic changes he will behostile and wary because of it.
I am shook, that it took me so long to realize this. Shook I tell you.
((゚Д゚;)) ((;゚Д゚))
(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ Love it though, it's magical.
C2 chapter 8 . 5/7
I just love rereading this. It's relaxing on days that feel off for me.
I love how Chris reaction and reflex on snape was Dumbledore
and once more i ship Chris with everyone, they bring out different sides of him, while still remaining true to himself but also bringing out the best of everyone.
Just YES!