Reviews for Heart's New Life
holy crap chapter 3 . 10/19/2001
R.J.? Hehe I like that name but for a girl? What the fuk? I think that's messed up. But the story was awesome it made me go make my own farmer girl story. :)
Dragon Maiden 64 chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
I say Karen! I wuv dis!
Koneko chapter 3 . 8/23/2001
The Guy w/ birdCliff

Popuri's FatherBasil

Nice Story and very good!
Farmer Jay chapter 2 . 5/31/2001
Sorry. Stupid, boring, and the old "left-turn in the last page" isn't cutting it anymore.
Lovely Essence26 chapter 2 . 5/6/2001
That's so cool! I didn't see one spelling mistake either, wow! I luv good spelling. U really have a talent for writing tho, thatz 4 sure
Ice Wolf17 chapter 2 . 4/20/2001
Nope, didn't think R.J was a girl. Great job! Keep on writing!
Bara Aozora chapter 2 . 4/5/2001
ONCE AGAIN CONTINUE! (and by the way if you know when the girl version of harvest moon comes out in canada then drop me a line my e-mail... k? c-ya great fic so far :D
Bara Aozora chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
you said "Author’s Note: I’m nuts, this came, just came; I have no reason for it. If you like it, tell me to continue. Please read and review." so i'm saying "CONTINUE I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS!"
The Harvester chapter 2 . 3/26/2001
I definently didn't see that one coming!Good job!I hope you write a third
nice chapter 2 . 12/30/2000
I liked how R.J. was a girl
DJ Verits chapter 2 . 12/1/2000
that was a surprise! i can't wait for the next one!
DJ Verits chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
good job! I oike the way you set it up!
Sushi-Man chapter 2 . 11/28/2000
Good job! Please write more! You sure had me fooled! You only have a few problems though: You left Popuri and Maria and Elli out of the whole story, and please call the horse that had a younger brother "Cliffguard", the 2 brothers are named Ken and Stu. Other than that, I loved it!
Sushi-Man chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
Good job! I liked it, but please let me clear a few things up for you: The baker is named Jeff, Ann's brother is named Grey, and you made Elli and Maria's entrys too short. If you can fix these things, I know you'll have a wonderful fic! _
Dr. What chapter 2 . 11/27/2000
And swerve of the year goes to... Shadow_girl00!