Reviews for The Very Best
Pyeknu chapter 8 . 9/13
LOL! A wonderful romp, this one! Brilliantly done!
theNewDesire chapter 8 . 9/13
This made me smile so much! Thank you.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 9/13
Awesome
spinnerofdark chapter 8 . 9/10
: )
I Love My Brown Eyes chapter 8 . 9/4
This story was ridiculous and I loved it! SO funny! Thank you for sharing this delight! :DD
WyrdeDragon chapter 8 . 9/3
Best Harry/Luna ship ever. It really captures the amusing madcap nature of what those two are at their best.

I'm especially fond of Harry's theory of magic, since it does actually fit things we see in canon. I've always thought that magic should be more about belief and will than about incantations and wand-waving.
I really enjoyed the early comments about Harry's take on Potions, and do wish we'd seen more of that as the story progressed. Especially when Snape finally caught on to what Harry was doing. I figure he would not be one of the teachers that would have been pleased with Harry.

The way Harry finally dealt with Voldemort was very much in keeping with both the nature of your Harry and the Pokemon crossover. The final insult to the Death Eaters was perfect.

Overall, this was a very fun story and I look forward to seeing what else you have to offer.
vmage2 chapter 8 . 8/29
This is adorably awesome and just reading it made my day better.
Hitmen101 chapter 8 . 8/20
Thanks for the story. :)
IDK98390 chapter 8 . 8/19
I loved this story
JayMJane chapter 8 . 8/17
this was a good read. thanks for posting.
Bladre MKT chapter 8 . 8/16
This is without a shadow of doubt the best crossover in the multiverse... So cracky and silly yet fun and deep and with so many ideas! I'm now picturing if Luna isn't a seer who stares at long extinct or yet to evolve creatures for example. ...
Bladre MKT chapter 8 . 8/16
The DCG chapter 7 . 8/15
Death by mew. Love it.
Rake1810 chapter 8 . 8/15
Very silly but excellent story. Really liked your descriptions of magic and how it works.
The DCG chapter 3 . 8/15
Hedwig as his first legendary.. Awesome.