Reviews for The Very Best
dononekey chapter 1 . 5/21
Did you make a sequel
kalirena69 chapter 8 . 5/3
Absolutely Adorable. It fixes so creatively with nary a bash in site. plus reading "pokemonpokemonpokemon" was fun for me because I heard it in my older son's voice. It is something I have on a recorded play interview my two boys made back in 1999. They were 7 and 9 at the time, so that made me smile every time I read it. Thanks.
AstraelDracon chapter 8 . 4/28
What a story! I was laughing my guts out that ol' moldy shorts was killed by a hurdled pink cat! the Mew-Wo-Lived, amazing! then the creation of pokemon from pure will, awesome concept. And making Harry have a Luna-like mind set, the first I've read and hopefully not the last. Thank you for creating such a work of art
SixFtWookie chapter 8 . 4/25
Short but sweet. Apparently, I can only favorite once, so you get an extra review this time.
Uncle Dork chapter 8 . 4/11
Wow, I have a mixed relationship with all HP fics, I usually can't get into them and if I do then I end up dropping them but this was perfect imo, well done!
Uncle Dork chapter 3 . 4/11
Oh God that was amazing
Emrys Akayuki chapter 1 . 3/13
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
tomorrow. Thank you. . .
Now Account chapter 8 . 3/8
I don't know much about Pokemon, but I enjoyed it very much. It's honestly pretty funny to see a child ignoring "impossible" and just doing it.
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 3/5
thanks
Wondla Master chapter 8 . 2/26
Lolz, this was wonderful. Thanks for writing and publishing it xD
TheCourageousReader chapter 8 . 1/25
I really enjoyed this chapter, especially how we could be thinking that they are reason legend about atlantis are made but by a diffrent couple maybe! I really feel like I’m in the tent with them, and that I could join Harry potter on his adventure and for a cup of water.
harripotterette chapter 8 . 12/27/2021
I originally read this this story like 5 years ago. It was pretty early on in my foray into fanfiction, and it's been a delight to read again. Thanks a million.
Now I'm inclined to read your other stories too.
Loved it chapter 8 . 12/6/2021
Great story. I love the idea that magic is about willpower and belief rather than shouting things in botched latin and waving a stick around. Harry/Luna is also my favourite pairing, mostly because Luna is my favourite character and is usually portrayed great on canon and fanfics.
helloMyNameIsAli chapter 8 . 10/27/2021
Just a theory but, what I Harry and Luna are actually Nicholas and Perenelle Flamel? Also, I really want a sequel or one shot about Harry, Luna and their children's adventures in the "pastbecause it would be their future and for people who time travel time is relative and isn't linear)
KMH1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2021
Thanks for sharing your story! My kids love Pokemon, so this story was a must-read, and I especially like Hagrid's reactions. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.