Reviews for The Very Best
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 8 . 7/14
Ahahahahaha! This has been one of the most delightfully hilariou pieces of crack fiction I've read in years! Short, sweet, and to the point. You've certainly lived up to your pseudonym, because this was indeed brilliant!
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 7 . 7/14
Yup. Called it. That ended...about how I thought it would, yeah. Nicely done.
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 6 . 7/14
Well that escalated quickly. The Puffskein is obviously Jigglypuff, and if we are still sticking just to the original 150, the kitten is likely Mew. This is gonna be good.
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 5 . 7/14
I'm just waiting for Fawkes to demand to be changed into a Moltres now that he's seen Hedwig. I bet Harry is gonna get a kick out of the games. Should give him plenty of inspiration, especially once Gold and Silver come out. Hopefully Harry doesn't emulate Ash too much. Wouldn't want him to get an unintentional harem...
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 4 . 7/14
I wonder what Harry would do if he ever got the chance to meet Aragog or any other Forbidden Forest creatures. The Harry/Luna fluff at the end was adorable.
PLEASE READ ME chapter 2 . 7/14
Luna your pony version of your self is pinky pie from my Little Pony friendship is magic verse - harry.
PLEASE READ ME chapter 2 . 7/14
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 3 . 7/14
Harry wants all the starters, he just needs to start trading with Luna. Soon...

Can't wait 'til he meets Kreature. That should be fun. I wonder if the Baselisk is still in the Chamber?
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 2 . 7/14
Nice to see Ginny maintain her canon relevance. Dumbledore the elderly Probation Officer... Someone should write that. Look at Ron being the useful Weasley two years in a row!
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 1 . 7/14
Hilariously overpowered Harry is hilarious. Can't wait for Year 2!
nkh1 chapter 8 . 7/13
Very cute well written story. Thanks
Ellimist01 chapter 8 . 7/13
I have to say this is the best Harry Potter fan fiction I've read, and it was hilarious as hell. While I was fine with how it ended I actually wouldn't mind a sequel as long as it keeps its essence and humor.
Corwyn chapter 8 . 7/8
I loved this story! That doesn't mean the entire story wasn't too silly for words, though. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guess chapter 8 . 7/7
I loved this story! I adore how bizarre and humorous it is to have Harry solemnly decide that Pokémon are the answer to everything and that centuries of accepted wizarding practices are obviously wrong.
taxzombie chapter 8 . 7/6
In the words of Monty Python, 'And now for something completely different'. A true 'Hoot' of a read. Fun, a bit silly but truly a pleasure and a great change of pace. I thank you for writing it and sharing it.