Reviews for Anime High
Aprotny chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Haha! Love this!
Faith Tomoe Maxwell chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I'd like to sign up for the following courses:

Visions 101

Magic 101

Magic/GF 101

Marital Arts Basic

Weapons 101

Pokemon Care 101

Mobile Suit Piloting Ed 101 and

Diplomat 101

If you please...**snickers** So much fun! Love the creativity!
Faceplant02 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This is really really good. rofl.

Additional courses:

Inner Demons:

Got problems controlling your other self? This is the course for you

Teachers: Yuusuke Urameshi, Ichigo Kurosaki, Yuji Kaido, Inuyasha

You will need: Yourself and your other self

Warnings: Students may suffer from soreness, mild pain, mild dementia, excruciating pain, extreme dementia, or gruesome death depending on the type of manifestation of their demons

Starship Piloting 101 & 202:

Ready to strike out on your own and get far away from home?

Teachers: Hildie(101), Jet(Bebop)(101),Spike(202),Gene Starwind(202)

You will need: a starship (the school's budget is not such that it can provide every student with their own)

Warnings: Students will spend extended periods of time in outer space and in 202 will experience live combat as part of training.
lady of love chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
very cutre... i applaude. and wish i could attend a school like that...normal school is boring.
Sisithewestwitch chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! My god i want your BRAIN! I'll sign up for sniper 101 and weapons 101!
GiftedHeart chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
alright then...
DarkAngelPearl chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
*starts laughing, and trying to breathe* oh man! I know if I got one of those forms, I would have thought someone was playin a joke on me, even if it was true! lol, man, you should put this into a story or somethin! Great job.

DAP
HatakeRose chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
*Gasp, Choke, laugh* That was was hilarious! I want some of the guy characters, I mean, classes. I'd loved to be taught by...er...Heero, Wufei and everyone...hehe
Patricia chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Diplomat 101! that is so funny! I can see those three teaching that. i can also see veggie and piccolo blasting some kid into the next dimention. u should write a story to along w/ this.
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
WAHAHAHA! Sweeeet job! dang these little one shot things are fun. You gotta do a story of at least one of these classes! The Martial Arts Basic, General and Advanced sound hillarious! You gotta write a story about them! Mobile Suit Piloting 101 sounds interesting. Poor Noin...;; lol!
AlyRain chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
haha! This was Hilarious! I especially liked the things needed for Advanced fighting...a will...lol! Keep up the good work! Ja ne!

-AlyRain
GLowStick chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
are you aware of how hard it is to not laugh when ur reading one of ur fix?
Angels of Devils chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
That was extremely funny! I think I'll try all of them!

*lol*
Hotaru Yuy chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
if i got that form in my mail i would think that it was a joke. although if it was true, i would definately go to Anime High.
Raevyn M chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
wow! Very cool, can i join? i would like to join:

Martial Arts- Basic

Weapons 101

Mobile Suit Piloting Ed 101

(hahahahahaha too bad this isn't real, or else i would be getting myself in a heap of trouble _; )