Reviews for Crackship Series : UnNoticed
Sara chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I loved it! I think you did a great job, picking the best timing and best reasons for these two to get involved and you wrote it out perfectly. You're so talented!
J
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I really liked this! Also, I hope you write April/Mark! I remember you writing a small fic about them a long time ago lol. But I like this series as well so keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This was nice. I could have totally seen this happen on the show. And I'd been pretty mad at April and Alex back then so yeah I totally get it.
CBGirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This was great! I also blame you and Scalpel for the Jacksophine crackship ;) although I more ship them as friends. I would really love to see them as friends actually. I thought you did a really good job with this prompt. I loved Jo taking a shot at Jackson calling his situation karma and calling him out for what he did to Steph. And I thought the end was good how they both realized that their hearts belonged to others.
myjklove19 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Well this is interesting lol. I liked this story a lot and reyna is right, there are also Alex/April fics, so why not a Jo/Jackson fic? The situation they bonded in certainly fits a lot and they had a lot of common ground here. Now you made me wonder what Alex and April would do if they found out, especially Alex. :D
reynia311 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This was written very well and also not unrealistic at all. Sometimes writers fail to write crackships authentically but I think this one is very well done. Not in a million years would I have thought of Jo and Jackson but I think that's mostly because of Stephanie. What do they say? The ex of your best friend is off limits? But I think you did a good job and it was also nice they spent the night talking. I wish Jo and Jackson could be friends on the show. And in case you get hate for this, there are also Alex/April stories out there and you were just answering a prompt after all. Don't feel bad.
xsweetgirlx91 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Lol now I know again what makes Jacksophine so weird. It's the whole Steph issue I forgot about because it didn't exist on Scalpel lol. So this happened when Jackson served April with the divorce papers right? Actually, he and April were separated back then and Jolex were broken up, sort of. Jo had kicked Alex out and they weren't talking so I'd say break-up lol. And that's why I'd say this is as okay as it gets. Because Jackson got divorced afterwards but Jolex got back together, so this is the only time frame where it was not cheating IMO. Haha I love how Jo took a jab at Jackson saying it's karma. They had worked together for an entire year in the time jump episode and in episode 12x13 they seemed friendly and like Jo could tease him freely, so I don't quite know how close they are on the show now but I think Jo has been over the Steph thing for some time now. I get why she'd bring it up while being drunk though. And I really like how much they can relate to each other here. I always hoped they would bond over this and become friends. But I guess Jo doesn't get to have any attending friends. :( I liked this, didn't think I would because I don't really crackship anything but it wasn't as weird as I thought it would be lol. I think that's because of your writing, you did a great job! PS: if you ever write any Alex/Meredith or Alex/Maggie I'm not talking to you anymore :P.
LittleRock17 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This is Gold! Amazing! OMG I thought I was the only psycho that shipped Jacksophine! (Thanks for the name BTW, I had no idea how it was called). I mean, I LOVE Jolex and Japril is so sooo cute but I allways wanted at least a Kiss between these two and you just hace it to me... I love you hahaha. It was awesome how you related their relationships and compared them, Jo throwing in his face how he left Steph xD all was absollutely Great! It would have been greater if they slept together but I liked too that they didn't xD I don't know, I'm bat shit crazy hahahaha.

Now if you could write a DeLuca x Wilson I could die in peace... but you don't have to hahaha.