Reviews for Breaking Through the Bottom of the Bottle
DeathBySunlight chapter 19 . 5/22
I truly believe that the whole "He woke up, and then so did she" part to mean, like, Jaune finally woke up to Yang's feelings being genuine, and Yang finally woke up to way to make Jaune see her as she saw him.
NoobNub chapter 18 . 8/6/2021
perfection.
JustAReader124 chapter 1 . 8/5/2021
It’s simple, its easy, it’s light, a lil grey but hey, life can relate. Most fics I’ve read on RWBY were emotional roller coasters, so reading this was just what I wanted instead of the usual headaches I got from dramatic heavy plots. I really enjoyed this and would recommend readers who like the simplicity of bittersweet romance taking place in years of friendship, with a side of self conflict and flirtatious humour ~

Thank you for writing this fic!
HelpMeI'mTyping chapter 18 . 5/7/2021
Yes. Perfect.
InfiniteM0nkeys chapter 19 . 12/7/2020
This story never fails to make me cry. Wonderfully written, and does a great job showing the heartache, misery, and despair of being caught head over heels for someone you can never have.
AlernateReality chapter 19 . 10/5/2020
I don't think I've ever not liked Ruby before this fic. Wow. Good job on the story it was well written
Suicidal Nobody chapter 19 . 8/10/2020
That...was great.
Jaune Emiya chapter 19 . 6/13/2020
God this was painfully xiao long :D. That said it was also one of the greatest romances I've read from a fully fluff standpoint and I enjoyed way more than I would be willing to admit to anyone I personally know :D. Thanks for sharing!
InfiniteM0nkeys chapter 18 . 6/4/2020
Sweet and moving story.
Zeta Grey chapter 19 . 5/31/2020
This was pretty damn good... I'd like to see a pessimist sequel where Ruby did want a start over/rekindle... and also an optimist fic where Ruby tries to rekindle before Yang... or a sequel fic continuing after this one where thing's are optimistic... or one where Jaune accidentally got Ruby pregger's and she's got a kid no one knew about those five years...

so much potential.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2020
Is pyrrha dead or not?
Void Sprinter chapter 19 . 5/14/2020
This was really masterfully written! The jokes, the puns, as well as the sadness and the pain were all written in amazing detail that it got me so invested into expecting some sort of happy ending.

And then the ambiguous ending you put out got me off guard, and I could confirm that it gave such a lasting effect on me that I'm still wondering whether to believe it's a happy ending, or a sad one.

Overall, a very good read dear author! The way you wrote both romance and angst in such a manner makes me envious as I myself wish to write it in such a beautiful way.

Cheers!
hapyjohn chapter 19 . 4/22/2020
this was pretty good
Nightflash chapter 19 . 12/8/2019
Love this story, one of the best dragonslayer ones. It's also a lot fo fun to reread, as you notice cues for yang being in love with jaune, and him being super oblivious that you might not have picked up the first read through. Loved it 11/10 would read again
TheUnHolySmirk chapter 8 . 10/23/2019