Reviews for Breaking Through the Bottom of the Bottle
scottusa1 chapter 19 . 18h
Fun little story. Have a good one. Laters.
Doctor Crock chapter 19 . 10/14
Such an awesome read. You better feel proud, feel very very proud.

A writing and the pacing was phenomenal, easily my favorite fic so far and literally the reason why I made a FF account just to like and favorite the damn thing.

Never followed the Yang/Jaune pairing but this fic made it work pretty phenomenally.

Good luck in the future mate, and keep kicking ass.
Nice story. I'm a happy ending kind of guy though, so I'm not really a fan of ambiguity. The "true" ending is whatever the author thinks so even if you say it's open ended, I wonder which ending YOU would choose, Fool.

Coming to the end there, for all the good, I feel empty. Ambiguity is not for me. Just the possibility of a bad end made possible by the lack of a definite answer leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Not a good kind of sour either. In my heart of hearts I hope for and choose the ending where Yang stayed certainly and absolutely, but I can't get rid of the niggling little doubt that she didn't. Hah...

Good fic. Hope to see another one like it from you in the future.
Mhungo chapter 19 . 10/8
I'd never even heard of RWBY until about a month ago. But, I've certainly been making up for lost time. Between yourself and Coeur Al'Aran I imagine you'll cover every conceivable scenario and alternate history while the series continues.

Volume 5! So soon!

I am such a huge fan of Yang, and I'm so very glad to see her get her happy ending in this fic. Love your writing and can't wait to see more.
Love reading 3.14 chapter 18 . 10/6
Wow, Jaune went full cynic in the beginning. Also, was that the shortest beat 6 ever or what?

I enjoyed this, also I still feel that Yang was a bit OOC with the reluctance to admit her feelings, but maybe that'll be addressed in the analysis.
Love reading 3.14 chapter 16 . 10/6
Okay, by this point Yang's starting to get deserve as much blame as Jaune for acting dumb. Jaune's completely drunk, he's a nice guy, doesn't want to take advantage of her, and isn't in his right mind to make correct judgements on Yang's behavior. That's his excuse.

Yang's excuse is completely flimsy now. Scared to admit she likes him? There better be a good reason for that, some experience she went through fighting Cinder or something, otherwise it's pretty OOC.
Really enjoyed the plot and pacing of this story. Everything seemed flow in together so well. The chemistry between Jaune and Yang was really great too. Also loved the puns.
MIK23LIK chapter 19 . 9/24
soooo to all who want to read this do so in 3 sitting to allow the slow burn to work it magic cause i just pounded it and i feel like i ruined some of them magic. still and excellent story and my comploments to you dear writer.
Orion's Left Arm chapter 19 . 9/19
Very good. I was a bit put off by the whole "bar leads to drunken smut" trope, but this is actually really tasteful and sweet.
P.S. ~ I am totally stealing some of these pickup lines.
Dood Whitefang chapter 18 . 9/8
It seems I spent another night reading an entire story. This was quite interesting, & really enjoyable. I probably enjoy it abit more because I was listening to the Policenauts ost & it help set the mood for this story.
All & all very nice~
psp reader chapter 18 . 8/20
excellent
hanisu93 chapter 19 . 6/26
This could be my next favourite story of this pair. Great great job!
I think you nailed Jaune's future personality and character perfectly. With what happened to him and Ruby, I can just see this Jaune becoming true. I don't blame Ruby. I kind of understand why she acted like so. She was just still a child who wanted to be grown ups. I don't blame Yang either. She's just doing her job as a sister to Ruby. and Jaune is just that kind of a guy who's nice for his own good. I don't care if it's a dream sequence in the end.. it's still a happy one! What matters were what we readers think and imagine Yang or Jaune would do after waking up so sudden one after another. and Im gonna imagine Yang not leaving Jaune. Thank you for writing this great story!
luissz chapter 19 . 5/21
Fantastic, don't really have anything intelligent to say but after reading this story straight through I felt like I had to say something. Thanks for writing this!
SteelBlackwing chapter 19 . 5/10
I would honestly love to see the sequel with Ruby. If you won't write it, would you possibly oversee my attempt at it? I'd love to try, but I'm clearly not as good of an author as you are, and would like your help with it, as you are the original writer of this story.

Unless you plan to write it yourself, which I'm perfectly happy with.
houdinitheowl88 chapter 19 . 3/3