Reviews for Breaking Through the Bottom of the Bottle
Diogenes Camus chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
Yay! I'm the diligent reviewer!

It was a great story and I had lots of fun reading it. I would wait everyday for the new update. As for the ending, I'm going to stick with what I said in my previous review.
Dearing chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
You know, I didn't actually see any ambiguity in the ending until I started reading other reviews. My interpretation was that the last two lines were metaphorical; that Jaune was 'waking up' from the slump he'd been in since the incident with Ruby, and Yang 'woke up' after him because she was the one who pulled him out of it and she was finally with the guy she was pining after. As such, I didn't actually see the last chapter as a dream, but I guess all works are open to this kind of interpretation, right? Even if it's not exactly what the writer originally intended. Death of the Author and all that.
At any rate, I enjoyed this fic immensely. It was fascinating to watch the characters interactions, even if Jaune's apparent obliviousness irradiated me early on. That it was eventually explained though, and in a way that I actually felt was possible given the circumstances, made me enjoy this story even more.
I will say though, that I felt some of the chapters could have been taken out or merged into another and you would have kept the same effect you were looking for.
This was still an enjoyable read though, and I personally felt it ended happily. Good job, and keep up the good writing.
AFiddlingSnail chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
I would kill for a sequel if you ever feel like writing one.
foreignpinoy chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
Damn it, that alternate interpretation of Yang waking up in the bullheas did not cross my mind. I refuse to believe it therefore it's not what happened.
The Immortal Doctor Reid chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
Well... Now I really want to see the Knightshade one. Or the Ruby one.
Shad0wReaper133 chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
I definitely took the ending as they both woke up in the same bed after they spent the night together, that's how I want to interpret it because I like happy endings.

However, I CAN see how it can be taken differently because of the way the ending is written.

Lastly, I really enjoyed the fic, there isn't enough JaunexW/B/Y on this site imo (that isn't harem) so I like it when good fics like these pop up or when I find them.
SlayerOfTears chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
I enjoyed this, I truly did. Honestly, almost all your RWBY fics are nothing but pure gold. I say almost because I haven't actually read them all yet, what with one having been sadly abandoned.

I understood Ruby's line of reasoning in the backstory, even if I don't agree with it. She was afraid of how she'd lose her virginity, she probably felt peer pressure, even if there wasn't any there, and Jaune seemed like a safe alternative. Understandable, even if she really should have handled it better.

I'll admit, I didn't understand that last bit with "And then she did" until you explained it here, but when I go back and re-read it, it makes a good deal of sense now. I'm glad they both got a happy ending, because the YangxJaune ship doesn't really have any good romance fics on here that I can be satisfied reading. To those wanting a sad ending, what is wrong with you?!

I don't mind the Aura mixing at all. It almost seems plausible and it fit the story rather nicely.

I'm happy to have read this, extremely satisfied with its ending, and I'm eagerly awaiting your next RWBY fic.
Amvmaster chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
I throughly enjoyed reading this and i love to see more of your work later on.
ZHsteven chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
Your little experiment was a complete success in my opinion. Every chapter had me looking for more, and by the end you were solidified as one of my top 3 favorite authors on this site.

Much love, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/23/2016
Feelsgoodman
Noble4259 chapter 18 . 7/20/2016
great story. You are a great writer. Keep er going!
ZonkRT chapter 18 . 7/18/2016
So the real question then, if it is all a dream, then when did it start? With the first round? Or later? Either way, well done once again.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 18 . 7/18/2016
Liked the story, it was touching.
Lancelot Du Loc chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
DAT CHIBI REFERENCE, DOE!
Nightraider52 chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
That was simultaneously the highlight of my fanfiction reading for the last 2 weeks next to one other fiction but had the best payoff so far just one question is that all what actually happened like the last chapter or is it a dream now I might realise this after I actually sleep since its like 2am and I'm tired but yea if you could answer that I'd be real happy
516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »