Reviews for Breaking Through the Bottom of the Bottle
Mhungo chapter 19 . 10/8/2017
I'd never even heard of RWBY until about a month ago. But, I've certainly been making up for lost time. Between yourself and Coeur Al'Aran I imagine you'll cover every conceivable scenario and alternate history while the series continues.

Volume 5! So soon!

I am such a huge fan of Yang, and I'm so very glad to see her get her happy ending in this fic. Love your writing and can't wait to see more.
TheBibliophile2718 chapter 18 . 10/6/2017
Wow, Jaune went full cynic in the beginning. Also, was that the shortest beat 6 ever or what?

I enjoyed this, also I still feel that Yang was a bit OOC with the reluctance to admit her feelings, but maybe that'll be addressed in the analysis.
TheBibliophile2718 chapter 16 . 10/6/2017
Okay, by this point Yang's starting to get deserve as much blame as Jaune for acting dumb. Jaune's completely drunk, he's a nice guy, doesn't want to take advantage of her, and isn't in his right mind to make correct judgements on Yang's behavior. That's his excuse.

Yang's excuse is completely flimsy now. Scared to admit she likes him? There better be a good reason for that, some experience she went through fighting Cinder or something, otherwise it's pretty OOC.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/29/2017
Really enjoyed the plot and pacing of this story. Everything seemed flow in together so well. The chemistry between Jaune and Yang was really great too. Also loved the puns.
MIK23LIK chapter 19 . 9/24/2017
soooo to all who want to read this do so in 3 sitting to allow the slow burn to work it magic cause i just pounded it and i feel like i ruined some of them magic. still and excellent story and my comploments to you dear writer.
Orion's Left Arm chapter 19 . 9/19/2017
Very good. I was a bit put off by the whole "bar leads to drunken smut" trope, but this is actually really tasteful and sweet.
P.S. ~ I am totally stealing some of these pickup lines.
Dood Whitefang chapter 18 . 9/8/2017
It seems I spent another night reading an entire story. This was quite interesting, & really enjoyable. I probably enjoy it abit more because I was listening to the Policenauts ost & it help set the mood for this story.
All & all very nice~
psp reader chapter 18 . 8/20/2017
excellent
hanisu93 chapter 19 . 6/26/2017
This could be my next favourite story of this pair. Great great job!
I think you nailed Jaune's future personality and character perfectly. With what happened to him and Ruby, I can just see this Jaune becoming true. I don't blame Ruby. I kind of understand why she acted like so. She was just still a child who wanted to be grown ups. I don't blame Yang either. She's just doing her job as a sister to Ruby. and Jaune is just that kind of a guy who's nice for his own good. I don't care if it's a dream sequence in the end.. it's still a happy one! What matters were what we readers think and imagine Yang or Jaune would do after waking up so sudden one after another. and Im gonna imagine Yang not leaving Jaune. Thank you for writing this great story!
luissz chapter 19 . 5/21/2017
Fantastic, don't really have anything intelligent to say but after reading this story straight through I felt like I had to say something. Thanks for writing this!
SteelBlackwing chapter 19 . 5/10/2017
I would honestly love to see the sequel with Ruby. If you won't write it, would you possibly oversee my attempt at it? I'd love to try, but I'm clearly not as good of an author as you are, and would like your help with it, as you are the original writer of this story.

Unless you plan to write it yourself, which I'm perfectly happy with.
houdinitheowl88 chapter 19 . 3/3/2017
whY AM I CRYING
Lazyman12 chapter 13 . 2/23/2017
He's dense, Jaune is so dense, that if his denseness was a physical object then it would collapse on itself and created a black hole big enough to swallow the milky way.
KookieKing chapter 18 . 2/22/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-
KookieKing chapter 17 . 2/22/2017
rrrrrrrrrapeeeeeeeeeeee not coooooolllllll dammit yang i ship u two why u gotta do this ; _ ;
516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »