Reviews for Sally Drabbles
ShayaLonnie chapter 34 . 8/12
Omg this was so cute! Loved Theo smiling at the Dramione
ShayaLonnie chapter 33 . 8/10
This is hilarious! Omfg! I love it! I especially cracked up over the Theocissa joke and "because he's a nightmare" lmfao!
niknik0201 chapter 28 . 7/26
I really loved this story
habababa chapter 34 . 7/21
Ohhh! Luna appeared only at the end and still, she stole the chapter. I'm probably too dramatic but I LOVED THEIR INTERACTION! Surprised Theo and Luna's explanation?! BEAUTIFUL. And sweet drama one with observing Theo!
7serotonin chapter 30 . 7/9
I'm gonna scream, this is sooo goooood
7serotonin chapter 21 . 7/9
The Neville/Hermione pairing is pure sweetness 3 3
Theodora Snowbird chapter 34 . 6/19
I NEED to catch up! But I wanted to let you know that I'm still here! When I see the other requests, I start to think mine was too specific. I really like your party scenes, so that's why, but I hope you didn't feel funny if you ignore some of my request. I just wanted some Ron and Astoria. ;)

For some reason, Theo in this story reminded me of Snape. Like he thought he couldn't recover from the War and needed someone to show him that he could. That's how I would picture Snape if Lily had lived and was able to forgive him or show him that she forgave him. I would hope that she would help the "ice melt in around his heart."

I like how you characterize Luna. Some writers make her seem more looney, and you make her seem more wise. I prefer her that way, somehow knowing everything.
I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN MAKE EVEN QUESTION MARKED SHIPS SO GOOD GOD IM IN LOVE
Jade Presley chapter 34 . 6/18
This was so beautiful how dare you write so magically
susiequeen300 chapter 34 . 6/18
There are tears on my cheeks, you poet.
Chantal9 chapter 31 . 6/18
Hermione and Harry should be written "Like This!" I love them as a couple, esp as I thought they should've been in canon, but it is difficult to make it just right. You nailed it!
Chantal9 chapter 28 . 6/18
Loved this! Theo and Hermione can be such a great couple, and you did such a brilliant job of bringing them together!
tiger-lily9240 chapter 34 . 6/17
333
IN LOVE with them.
There needs to be a full story!
chaste-aeon chapter 6 . 6/17
I love You've Got Mail so I instantly recognized what was happening haha. Was laughing so hard. They're so cute.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 34 . 6/17
I loved this. I love the Draco/Hermione aspect. I love Theo. I love how Luna just knows.