Reviews for Sally Drabbles
bright places chapter 13 . 1/6
wow beautiful
bright places chapter 6 . 1/6
This is so good? I can't believe you ended it there
bright places chapter 19 . 1/6
fun
bright places chapter 37 . 1/6
I think this is more beautiful than any dramione I've read and this barely even counts as one. just ... thank you
amr56 chapter 37 . 12/29/2017
It seems he really understands her. She has the thought that she's always had Harry at one shoulder and Ron at the other, and that was illustrated in the photo from the wedding. It's not right for her to be averting her eyes, and I like that he drew her into the moment at the end. It was vulgar, but it felt like he was already forgiven. This was great! Thanks!
fairemaiden Azkadelia chapter 33 . 12/28/2017
love this! I love Abba and the movie mama Mia. this was great!
kathygomez26 chapter 27 . 12/25/2017
I’m in love with this chapter and I love how in this AU Tom is an actor. He found a way to use his ways of deception professionally.
ForevrJaci chapter 36 . 12/24/2017
I finally had some time to get caught up reading and I am quite impressed with this piece. Absolutely beautifully written. Thank you for sharing it with us.
muddier waters chapter 37 . 12/22/2017
AHHHHHH
avenoir chapter 37 . 12/20/2017
AHHHHH Sally this is absolutely lovely and I DESPERATELY WANT A FULL LENGTH FIC OF THIS because photographer Draco!? a NOVEL and brilliant idea and I'm in love
Frindy chapter 35 . 12/19/2017
I love this one, so sweet I got a tear. Love the way you put it together!
Frindy chapter 26 . 12/18/2017
I really like this Draco, and Percy too (who I generally don’t like very much) you’ve managed to redeem him a bit. I would love to see more added to this!
Frindy chapter 24 . 12/18/2017
I’m not surprised it won, very good!
Frindy chapter 23 . 12/18/2017
I like it very much! The stars are special to me. Orion most of all! No mater where I have lived, I see him in the night sky and I know I am home.
Vutleine chapter 37 . 12/18/2017
Somehow, this reminds me of Closer.. which is such a favorite movie.