Reviews for Bound
DestinyWinchesterMorgenstern chapter 22 . 8/6
Why must you hurt me in this way
jenkent chapter 22 . 7/23
Ok, so while I would have loved a reunion while they were alive, I totally understand why it needed to be this way. Overall, I really loved this story! Great job.
jenkent chapter 19 . 7/23
So...not gonna lie, I was somewhat happy that Nagini died for Hermione's sacrifice. Then, this chapter came and my fear came true...poor Hermione.
jenkent chapter 16 . 7/22
Absolutely loved this chapter. The way u wrote Nagini's personality is amazing. Great humor as well.
kurokitty chapter 22 . 7/17
this chapter made me cry
GwendyMary chapter 22 . 7/10
I'M CRYING, I want my own Tom rn
IndigoBirds chapter 22 . 5/10
I'M NOT CRYING. YOU'RE CRYING.

ugh Jesus that was so good. I feel terrible, but it was so amazing. Damn, so amazing.
I’m literally in tears right now -
AkiraKasumi chapter 22 . 4/23
last chapter made me tear up. amazing story!
ph.pac chapter 22 . 4/18
What a great story! You are very talented!
Caro09 chapter 22 . 3/23
I’m gonna hate life tomorrow. Just read all of this in one night. It was fantastic!
jessjh chapter 1 . 3/10
I just finished this all today, and I loved it! The ending had me tearing up but it was beautiful, thank you and now I'm about to check out your other work
desperatelyobvious chapter 22 . 3/3
Oh my goodness that ending killed me :((((((( I’m so sad :(((((( Really such a fitting ending - it’s wonderful how they’ve forgiven each other after everything, and they’re all reunited together with their son, and they’re finally at peace, but it’s heartbreaking that he still became Voldemort and they had to die :( So wonderfully written! Thank you for writing this!
desperatelyobvious chapter 20 . 3/3
I know this story is finished, but I hope it’s pointed out that Tom actually killed their baby cause of the blood sacrifice when he used his blood on the Necromicon :/ unless it was simply an accidental miscarriage, and not the price he had to pay.
VendingCasanota chapter 1 . 1/7
I like your writing style but there's just so much sex that I couldn't even get past chapter 6.