Reviews for Bound
AkiraKasumi chapter 22 . 4/23
last chapter made me tear up. amazing story!
ph.pac chapter 22 . 4/18
What a great story! You are very talented!
Caro09 chapter 22 . 3/23
I’m gonna hate life tomorrow. Just read all of this in one night. It was fantastic!
jessjh chapter 1 . 3/10
I just finished this all today, and I loved it! The ending had me tearing up but it was beautiful, thank you and now I'm about to check out your other work
desperatelyobvious chapter 22 . 3/3
Oh my goodness that ending killed me :((((((( I’m so sad :(((((( Really such a fitting ending - it’s wonderful how they’ve forgiven each other after everything, and they’re all reunited together with their son, and they’re finally at peace, but it’s heartbreaking that he still became Voldemort and they had to die :( So wonderfully written! Thank you for writing this!
desperatelyobvious chapter 20 . 3/3
I know this story is finished, but I hope it’s pointed out that Tom actually killed their baby cause of the blood sacrifice when he used his blood on the Necromicon :/ unless it was simply an accidental miscarriage, and not the price he had to pay.
VendingCasanota chapter 1 . 1/7
I like your writing style but there's just so much sex that I couldn't even get past chapter 6.
Robyn chapter 22 . 12/24/2017
I just finished and have tears streaming down my face at that ending thank you for writing this ️
tory cullen chapter 22 . 12/14/2017
Eu só queria lhe dizer que nunca li uma fanfiction tão perfeita, ela me trouxe lágrimas como nenhuma outro trouxe.
Bjssss continue escrevendo você é otima nisso.
TheDarkLady7 chapter 22 . 11/1/2017
The last part was so perfect and all but nagini, where's nagini? Doesn't she deserves heaven too?

I love the mini Curly Tom in the end :3
Can you do please an outtake? I want to know what happen with nagini :'(

Great fic!
Auxi
LadyTartan chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Great story, but they details of the 1940’s are inaccurate and it’s quite distracting.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/13/2017
hey so I just finished reading this and well, I love this fic so bloody much. I literally crying right now, this is so beautiful I can't put to words what I feel right now. I love your plot, it was a creative take on Hermione time-travelling & the marriage contract. And my heart felt a twinge of hurt every time Tom would share something about his past or do something so genuine for Hermione, it utterly moved me. One of the best Tomione fics I have read so far.

- r
K1P1 chapter 22 . 9/29/2017
Loved this story!
HonestMistaek chapter 22 . 9/24/2017
So bittersweet! Crying at the last scene. Here I wss thinking this was just a great smutty fic and you turn it around in the last few chapters. Crying at what could've been
evelin smiths chapter 17 . 9/23/2017
it's going to be the baby isn't