Reviews for Egyptian Heat
Lime-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
This was great too, I think I might read some of the longer ones too.
Inori chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
This was a great chapter as well!
Lobo Kendo chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Very good. Very nice. I hope you plan on updating soon.
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Hello again Dark_Liz,

It is I, Pharaoh_Malik_Ishtar, once again reviewing one of your wonderful fics. Could Tiri possibly be the Game Queen? O_o I must hear more. What of Yami, will he get well? I must know more.

That is a very good fic _. Could you possibly read my new fic? It is called No thanks, Dr. Roba, it is about Espa Roba and his borthers. Espa is sick and his bumbling brothers try to make him feel better. It's a really funny story! I'd appreciate it!

Thanks~

~Malik-chan~
Ryou-kun chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Well,I am afraid I do not have too much to say at the moment other than that I enjoyed your course I did not really understand it,but I love a little bit of mystery to go with my reading.I suppose more will be revealed in the following question,though:how does beating Yami in chess make Tiri the Game Queen?But it does make sense,since Yami is the review is probably even more confusing than your story,so I am just going to say this:keep up the good work.I loved this chapter and I am dying to read the next one.
YAMI CHIP chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
YOUR FIC IS GOOD BUT I DON'T GET THE ENDING. THE GAME QUEEN EXISTS? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH EVERYTHINGTHAT JUST WENT ON? EXCEPT FOR YAMI BEING BEATEN BY WHAT'S HER NAME.