Reviews for New Branches
Raverine-1013 chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Yeah a sequel! I loved your first fic!

interesting adding in spider-man.

Please update soon and More parts with Logan/Raven woule be nice. :)
xxWalkingDisasterxx chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
pretty cool! although not enough Mystique! really! otherwise though, pretty good, but update buddy!
PhantomPunkEvo chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
Come on, Update! Oh, and please,Please, PLEASE quit the rietro thing. Try something called ROMY! It works a whole lot better.
Nikki Allstar chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
i posted 2nd chapter so it will be around 2moz its abit longer but i cant say its very long
SperryDee chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
OMG! This is so cool! Please update soon!
Red Witch chapter 5 . 8/16/2004
Oh boy! Spiderman! Love it! Love it! I'd nearly forgotten all about this one! More please!
Southern Goth Gal chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
hahaha! I like this story! Theirs some spiderman! And not to mention future Rietro! Update soon please! Need more!
SperryDee chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
Oh. Cool! _ I always wondered why they changed Avalanche's name for Evo. Please update soon!
Red Witch chapter 4 . 6/10/2004
You updated! Hooray! Get out the bandwagon! Love it! Keep going with this! Please! Please!
PandaChan915 chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
Hey! I really like this story and the one before it. It was very touching and sweet{and different too{which is a good ting}. I really like your writing style and i've added both stories to my Fav. Stories. Please Please Please continue with this story!
hipkid727
PandaChan915 chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
Hey!
I like this story!I already have the first one under my . please finish this one !
hipkid727
Da Smurf chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
omg, this is awesome! u have to update, ive been w8 like 1 month!
A Splash of Sunshine chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
YAY! RIETRO! _ I like that stuff, it's almost as good as me/Pietro. _ lol
RoseWhispers6 chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
Keep going!
Lady Remy LeBeaux chapter 3 . 7/14/2003
I hope u finish ur story unlike some ppl around here.I really like it