Reviews for Frozen: Thawing Heart
Shizukinek chapter 92 . 6/26
Felicidades! tienes el premio al mejor fanfic de ELSANNA de mi lista. ¿Que puedo decir? es maravilloso, genial, perfecto, hermoso; con el balance perfecto entre romance, drama, comedia, acción y erotismo al máximo. La personalidad e las protagonistas, fue plasmado de una forma hermosa, y que puedo decir del villano es simplemente perfecto; los personajes secundarios los cuales se sintieron tan reales. La forma en la que explicar los poderes de Elsa. No me cansare de decir que este trabajo es maravilloso, puedes estar orgulloso de el! ME ENCANTA! gracias por compartirlo con nosotros, un fuerte abrazo desde México, saludos.
Xian.95 chapter 22 . 3/3
Okay, gotta be honest... I am really liking Gerda. I found her somewhat suspicious before, but it's hard not to like her. Here's hoping she has a happy ending, too. Cause yikes, she seems pretty smitten with Elsa.
Xian.95 chapter 14 . 3/3
Loving the cameo of Saber and Rin. That's quality right there. Lol. Hopefully, I'll still see these two around even after the selection process is over. Regardless, this is going well so far.
Yikes chapter 26 . 2/12
Gerda is annoying as eff, yikes! she's kind of like a certified OC fangirl, absolute blind devotion and it's super cringey as heck, your writing is great though, I just find her to be the one thing that makes me go 'ugh please leave' whenever she features too heavily
Tohka123 chapter 92 . 2/2
Really enjoyed it~ Keep up the hard work.
htremolidelafore chapter 92 . 1/28
I loved internet so much. This was the story I wanted Frozen to be, definitely. It was so lovely... I’m almost crying now, it’s like I didn’t want it to end !

You did a very great job, you deserve to be known and read !

Congratulations !
SxdGirl chapter 92 . 1/9
OH MY GOOOOD
Finally, in a week I finished reading this wonderful story

Although sometimes I was frustrated by so much drama but it was worth everything at the end. This deserves to be frozen 2, really. Thank u so mucho for this.
SxdGirl chapter 1 . 1/4
Omg im crying, my heart ,my feelings, ir hurts
SxdGirl chapter 1 . 1/3
"youre clean"
IN YOUR FACE, LOUSY LESBIAN INCESTUOUS !
Sorry, but I need say that hahaha, i Love Elsa but damn u.u
loganhunter2 chapter 92 . 12/10/2017
Last 12 chapters aside this was a wonderful story...dp i feel the antagonists was broken t9 hell ,yes...but the story is really good anyway
loganhunter2 chapter 85 . 12/9/2017
This isn't a win...an unstoppable OC broke her...no amount of love can fully heal all that...
loganhunter2 chapter 83 . 12/9/2017
Surprise daddy is surprising...gives a whole new meaning to boning...and rock hard erections...was there shafing?
loganhunter2 chapter 82 . 12/9/2017
Sigh...i see what you're trying to do but all i can think about are the nightmares they probably wake up to
loganhunter2 chapter 81 . 12/9/2017
Well that was nice
loganhunter2 chapter 80 . 12/9/2017
Nightmares and terrors for life...but whatever...20$ say Devil is Elsas biological father and he loved her mom...