Reviews for Senpai
gippslander chapter 87 . 7/1
I'm interested to see where this goes, despite having some disagreements over characterization and the use of so many OCs.
What I have most enjoyed are the unusual character associations. Kodachi and Mousse work well together and where else would I find Gos being trained by sakura? Seeing Shampoo being treated less favourably than Mousse was different as well, it typically seems the reverse in fics. Although I wouldn't say she was bashed since despite all that happened( including having her warrior pretensions utterly crushed) she retains the unconditional support of her partner.
Anyway, integrating all of T's works into one story will be a real feat in itself, and I have to wonder whether you have set yourself a brave but impossible task.
Cheers and good luck with your writing.
Junior VB chapter 59 . 6/15
Vaya, Nabiki le dio una paliza a Asuka.
Wow, Nabiki gave Asuka a beating.
Junior VB chapter 57 . 6/15
La batalla ha comenzado.
The battle has begun.
Junior VB chapter 56 . 6/15
Pobres estudiantes.

Ranma no va a permitir que esta injusticia continúe.
Poor students.

Ranma is not going to allow this injustice to continue.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 87 . 6/3
Damn, nice fight with Happosai and making his dangerous. I can't wait to see what the old letch does next and who has to face him.
Kudos for having Genma effectively point out that Katie is a Mary Sue of massive proportions.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 86 . 5/30
I can't wait for Ranma and Inuyasha to meet... but I feel sorry for who or what ever manages to piss them both off at the same time, it's going to be ripped to shreds.
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 86 . 5/30
This is getting intense! Loving every word of it! Still hard for me to find all your OCs all with all the series I'm not entirely familiar with. Great Job!
mluthfi.arizona chapter 1 . 5/30
hello sir i am here just to say to update the harry potter and the endless night cause this just in case you did not check the update on that story so yeah bye
Dragon Man 180 chapter 85 . 5/29
I can't wait to see the ninja raid on Butsumetsu, especially if they can catch the principal doing something else illegal and bust him even more.

As for the people who clued Kodachi in, if Picolet makes a move I can't wait to see how Kodachi deal with him... but the idea of making him think they're going to make frog legs giant size appeals to me.
Junior VB chapter 55 . 5/29
Esa gente hizo enojar a Nabiki y Akane.
Those people made Nabiki and Akane angry.
Junior VB chapter 54 . 5/29
Nabiki encontró algo interesante.
Nabiki found something interesting.
Junior VB chapter 53 . 5/29
Me gustaría ver a Nabiki peleando.
I would like to see Nabiki fighting.
Dumbledork chapter 84 . 5/26
I'm happy to see this updated. Can't wait for more.
Maegash1r4 chapter 84 . 5/25