Reviews for Life in Print
sss979 chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
"They both missed the double entendre" - lmao... I didn't.

This made me chuckle because some of it is so true, you just can't get away from it. I've been guilty of it, too. Love me some Face torture, though for very different reasons than most (assuming this is accurate for the majority of the fandom - which I have no trouble believing! lol) I torture him not to break him, but to capitalize on the fact that my version of him is damn near IMPOSSIBLE to break. BA was definitely the hardest for me to round out because there was just so little to work with! I flatter myself to think I write him as someone who does more than just drive but if I'm honest, I could probably write the story without him. Heh.

Nice little satire. :)
mmgage chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
OMG I can't love this enough - too funny!
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I loved this...so funny...and true. We do like to mistreat Face...
RobinRedoe chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I had such a laugh at this. Thanks so much for writing this piece of brilliance. It totally made my day.
Personally, I really enjoy reading the A-team fan fiction on this website (except maybe for the slash stories which I avoid, haha). Though I feel they sometimes cross borders between plausible reality and absurdity (the many many wounds inflicted on certain characters for example).
I love how you bring this, amongst other things, in perspective and created fourth wall window in which the team members are actually aware of the fanfics! Clever and fun.
GreyGregory14 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Thank you so much for this work of perfection. It almost makes up for time irrevocably lost to stories which forget every member of the A-Team is a soldier and canonically straight as an arrow. I definitely laughed more than once. :)
MissEclipse chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Oh, I've just LMFAO! It's so surreal - the A-Team reading fanfic about themselves! Just sums up Face perfectly. And you know, you are gonna have to write that story about BA now - LOL!
KATECRILEY chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
OMG So Funny, Love it more than a thousand puppies cuddling with kittens.
ForeverWells chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Loved this! All is true, because I've read all of them.
Hee hee hee
Now, I'm interested in reading the BA Story. LOL!
MommieJen chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
This.

I stand and applaud. Angsty Face, the slash jokes... I had real tears of laughter by the time I was done!
Rynn Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
I want to print this story out and hang it up on my bedroom wall. This quick story is hilarious in the truth of it all in regards to A-Team fanfiction, and you painted the team's true characters wonderfully. I wish I had the guts to chuck my computer out the window whenever I accidentally read one of 'those' stories about two of the team, but I'll let B.A. do that for me. Fantastic job with the fourth wall-breaking, and making me smile.