Reviews for Mass Effect: Warlord
major wallace chapter 12 . 12/6/2021
Nice work
ctang chapter 42 . 11/3/2021
It had been a good read until you killed off Kasumi for no real reason. You just created some excuse to kill her off. I was sad, but I read on. But this chapter, you kill off the main protagonist. Why? This just dropped my interest in reading this fic to zero. and I'm on ch 41 of 49. I sneak a look to be sure you are not bringing John back somehow. You are not. People read to want the hero to succeed. Not die a stupid death. And in a fanfic of this nature, I think it's triply true. And why did the Warlords go by themselves anyway? Isn't that why Kasumi was training infiltrators? John is no longer a Spectre, who is expected to be upfront. He's the supreme commander. It does not make sense for him to be in the thick of things unless he's leading his army. Certainly not a 3 man infiltration team. I'm sure there are some out there who just want the protagonist to die a stupid death, but I'm guessing that's a small minority.

On a different note, you have lots of spelling mistakes. Soldiers, for example, was spelled wrong at least 3 ways throughout the fic. And mortality often, if not always, gets spelled as morality. Cage is sometimes spelled as cadge, which is a falconry stand (unless it's a local slang of your area... I can almost see a connection by stretching my imagination a lot) There are many others, but these three stood out in my mind. Not sure how you can catch the second and third without actually reading as they are actual words. And some of the spelling mistakes of Soldier won't be caught by a spell-checker either (e.g. Solder), but others should be caught.

Sorry to be a downer in a review, especially since you put in so much effort. But I thought I should at least share why I stopped reading here.
Tyxx4u chapter 6 . 12/23/2020
The grammar tricked me, I thought the words were different ... but in the end it's this garbage

Fuck I'm so disappointed boy you should put up warnings or something, I don't want to get brain diarrhea from this.

Another one that is going to waste, that disgusting brother.
Tyxx4u chapter 1 . 12/23/2020
Boy is only the first chapter and I was already too excited, it is something difficult to put into words, a promising story, I fervently hope that there is no NTR or disgusting things like that, at least for the MC girls. If you don't want to keep it, just kill it.

Ah .. I searched and searched with filters and it's the only Mass Effect harem fic that I like, damn friend, you really are something. I am grateful from the heart for writing the story, I hope I am not disappointed. Thank you!
Enforcer209 chapter 50 . 12/3/2020
All I can say is the idea for the story was good but the execution was weak
Doe118 chapter 51 . 11/28/2020
Hi, I love your work and I enjoyed this story up until the point where Shepard was killed off and while I understand why you did it, it didn’t really feel like a fitting end, however I continued to enjoy this story to the end. That being said I would like to cast my vote on the Star Wars warlord story
MarauderPrime12 chapter 51 . 11/22/2020
Halo warlord and N7 avatar
mad9172 chapter 51 . 11/22/2020
Star wars warlord
Orangeduke38 chapter 51 . 11/21/2020
Star Wars Warlord sounds interesting
PlzzzzzzUseAnotherName chapter 51 . 11/21/2020
If it were an option I'd vote for a Halo Mass Effect crossover. Could be a Warlord type story or not.

Or either of those fandoms and Civilization.

I'm not really expecting any of those to be of interest to you so when I say I don't really expect to see these be of interests to people generally... I just want to throw it out there anyway :D

Dune is a great sci-fi series and to see a crossover of that with another sci-fi setting would be great.
HairyLimey chapter 4 . 11/6/2020
Just one thing Zaieed isn't British he's South African.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 47 . 10/14/2020
Love
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
"Hey, guy's cut it a little close why not"

...the fuck does that even mean ?! Is that even English ? Machine translated ?
TazalTerminals chapter 45 . 8/9/2020
Huh. This is gonna get nasty quick isnt it...

Hopefully things dont end too badly next chapter.
MarauderPrime12 chapter 45 . 7/23/2020