Reviews for Lost in time
HPandPJO4ever chapter 15 . 8/30/2019
This is really good! I love this story, and, although it has a good ending, I am truly sorry it is over. Well done!
memepotter952504 chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
EX-CEL-LENT
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 14 . 6/16/2019
It’s good to reread a story you otherwise forgot about. It was lovely to read it again. I’m only slightly sad that Harry didn’t end up with Severus. Many of the chapters led me to believe that they would end up together and then to just completely change track and have Harry end up with Charlie? It doesn’t feel completely right, even if it was a sweet ending. Thanks for sharing.
Mueckenboss chapter 15 . 3/10/2019
great story, is Harrys second child a parselmouth? ;)
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 15 . 9/24/2018
So cute..
silvermagic210 chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
I tried to get through it because the plot sounded really good and it was but the fact you kept using first person tenses in a third person point of view was really annoying
LonestarLanie chapter 15 . 3/7/2018
you tied up ALL the loose ends except for slughorn. Even though you you left that one stone unturned I really liked the story. I was shocked by most of the couple pairings and fell in love with them. I now have new 'ships to look for. Charlie was a big surprise because I thought Harry would end up with Severus. But I can settle on him being a new grown up best friend. I feel like some relationships could have been expanded on. Overall I loved the story!
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 15 . 9/13/2017
Good story
Yuu Kirkland chapter 14 . 7/19/2017
I have no idea what to think of Dudley with Draco but I don't mind Harry with Charlie.
Although he was very well with Salazar as well.
Yuu Kirkland chapter 13 . 7/19/2017
I just love how Draco can't get Harry out of his mind whatever your fic and the fact that Harry is way older than him on this one but his crush looks sweet. Well I wouldn't mind them getting together eventually when Draco is older.
And this may be one of my favorite story of your so far, I loved everything about the time travel with the Founders and even if it did end up sadly I enjoy reading about a main character about my age.
I guess I didn't realize how much different it felt since there is less heroes of my age but I could understand very well the times where Harry finds his young friends not mature like he is.
Yuu Kirkland chapter 9 . 7/19/2017
Slughorn is really horrible in there and all of that potions talk give me headache, it looks like too much like math to me XD
Although I guess it should be closer to cooking but I just know how to cook and what would be good, I have no idea about the more scientific parts of the food.
Yuu Kirkland chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
I really liked Harry and Salazar together and it's way too horrible to kill Salazar and let their son alone... TT
Yuu Kirkland chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
I love Helga so much, that's the kind of woman character that I love, Godric is great as well, Rowena looks like Luna which is funny and Slytherin looks like someone pretty normal for the moment but I love everyone!
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 15 . 2/15/2017
This was nothing like what the first chapter or two made me think it was going to be like. But then, I originally thought I'd read this before, until I got to the third chapter. I'm thinking there is another story somewhere that I was thinking of.

Overall it was very nice, if- (I can't quite think of the word I want) somewhat... 'flat?'. Not in a bad way, it just didn't have a lot of action, that most fanfictions seems to aim for. That's not necessarily a bad thing though, because is still wasn't boring.

In reading Dear Me, Memorable Lullaby and Lost in Time, I've noticed that you tend to gloss over details and not necessarily expand on them and draw out the length of the stories by adding more depth. Again, necessary a bad thing, it's more of a passing thought then anything. I also know that I have this same problem with my writing (among other things. XD) I just want to get it out of my head and onto paper or get to the more exciting parts, that I chuck it down and then struggle to expand upon it. Sometimes I honestly don't know how to, such as say if I was trying to write a medical scene - it's not something I would know a lot about and so might gloss over it, inorder to not write something wrong.
Other then the rushedness at times, I felt like I noticed far more misused words in this story, then I can remember noticing in the other stories. None of them were spelt wrong, but more like when auto-correction automatically corrects a word for you, but picks the wrong word. Something I also have trouble at times with. XD I'm only mentioning it, encase you don't know and ever want to go back and fix them. Only because there was quite a few in this story, or it would seem in my memory.

The whole story though was really sweet and a joy to read. I'm just a little sad that Harry didn't end up with Sev. Not the Charlie is bad, I just basically could see Sev liking Harry from the start. But in the end, I can also see the connection between Harry and his mother Lily, so I guess it good that Sev chose Tom. Thank you for taking the time to write it and sharing it for us to read. I think it was nice for the change of pace to read a far more calmer story, action-wise. Sometimes it seems like most stories on fanfiction are full of action and drama, and not much else.

Before I forget, I've been wanting to say since about half way through this story, how much I love some your original ideas and takes on the wizardry world and Horgwarts. Like the way you came up with the idea for how house-elfs can wear clothes. I don't think I remember ever seeing it explained that way and I really like the idea.
Inu-bitch chapter 15 . 10/27/2016
Great story. I am looking forward to reading your next Harry Potter story. I hope that the next one is another Harry and Charlie story I really like them