Reviews for STG Investigative Report : Tradius Ahern
baud001 chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
Thank you for this, the part between Ahern and his family is great! Especially since it shows a side of your character that we haven't seen before.

But I think that Ahern should be aware that Kai and Theo are alive since the salarians know about it and some people in the Alliance must know, from their association with Cerberus. At least it would make a fun read when he learns about it.

And the short evocation of Brazil is great! We get a good feel of what it looks like with a few words.
Himuradono chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
More insights into Ahern are always good. And hey, the man is more than the uniform he wears.

"I saw what an asari really in love with a human looked like when I trained Liara T'Soni – she'd have happily killed herself or anybody else just to get a smile out of Sara." Ah yes, Liara the very picture of a stable and well adjusted asari. Didn't Ahern call her a teenager? : /

"Assuming you found a blue not out to just use you, the fact that Shepard and Fordant went that road means you could to." What about in vitro fertilization? Shepard is sterile and Fordant had some kind of accident when his case was brought up before or after Sara and Liara's wedding. Let's be honest here, Jenna hardly needs an asari.
Himuradono chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
So he was on Parnack? Now we know why the Shadow Broker vamoosed from the planet and system besides and holed himself in a dark corner of the galaxy behind layers of defenses. It all makes sense now. The trauma is still fresh.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
Like Uncle Tad's comment about all the friends he's lost over the year's. A certain Odd Couple better hope their several gate jump's away when he finds out their alive.
Kampps chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
Classic Ahern, loved it.
metaladdict chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
I love this little chapters after the STG file. The STG file gives a lot of perspective, but fucking hell this gives a lot more perspective.
rjohanek chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
Dude, you are SUCH a good writer. That was pure gold. Thanks for sharing.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
:D

A great pair of chapters, it's really nice contrasting how they act with their 'reported' mental state. I eagerly await more!
5 Coloured Walker chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
An amazing chapter. I look forward to the next one... Oh what do you know, it's already here!

Nitpicks:
pre-Iron gunpowder (I'm pretty sure guns were made with iron barrels, making this nonsensical.)
Nogui chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
You forgot Ahern's facts:
1) The Yahg rejected the Citadel's diplomatic team because Ahern made them look soft.
2) Ahern is blessed by turian spirits of foul language, who require constant swearing to maintain their gift.
3) Ahern is the reason the Leviathans are hiding.
4) Nothing can survive an orbital bombardement, except Ahern.
5) 30,000 years in the future, the Emperor of Mankind uses Ahern's DNA to create his Primarchs. A highly dilluted version of course, he wouldn't want to create someone stronger than him.
6) Ahern was offered monstrous bribes by all Specters to not take the job, since it would make them look like useless amateurs.
7) Ardiente was not killed by Navy Seals. He killed himself when he had a drug-fueled vision of the future, seeing Ahern's birth.
8) The Reapers do not wish to use Ahern to build a human Reaper, since again, the resulting god would break the Severity with its own aura of badassery.
9) Ahern is the secret weapon of the SA. Should the need asire, the Manswell family will perform the sacred chant of the Cursing God and sacrifice their first-borns to persuade that god to beg Ahern to fight for them.
10) The turians were so focused on taking Earth because since Ahern attacked their realm, they wanted to migrate to a new planet, to escape Ahern's eventual attack on Palavus.
11) The asari intervened in the FCW because they realize that when Ahern was done with the turians, their blue asses were next.
12) The STG Master and the Shadow Broker do not reveal their identities just in case they get on Ahern's bad side one day. Not that that would help. He already knows who they are, but prefers to not make the galaxy's law enforcements agencies look bad.
13) Ahern is the reason Element Zero exists. The "Below" from where it comes from is a poetic name for his faeces.
14) Ahern had his daughter via artificial insemination. He refuses to have sex with anyone, since no one survives it.
15) The Darkness was called The Sunshine before Ahern needed a new lightbulb for his nightstand.

I really, really wanna see more about Parnack and the Yahg.

They put Ardiente in a tomb? You'd think such a "devil on earth" guy would have his corpse burned and the ashes thrown to the sea and be done with it. Especially since the bombs went off the day after. Though the tomb and the "creepy Jesus statue" remind me of my theories about Ardiente.
Alexeij chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
"Most of the people I built my life around disappointed me" Is he talking about his daughter here?

I'm rooting for family-man Ahern now, rather than the affected-Tourette one. Great characterization. Also, I'm starting to feel bad for the STG operatives writing down all these profiles, each of which humiliates their skills further and further.
Nogoodnms chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
Even if the ellipses aren't the best, you still put a smile on my face. Would love to see the su files on his battles, but I'm already happy enough with this. Thanks so much. Definitely one of my best birthday gifts in recent years.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
lov
RED78910 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Always interesting getting these snippets of insight/perspective on these characters. As I...do not care for this man I have very little to say other then it was interesting getting as objective picture as I can as to just how deadly Ahern is.

Still busy where I am, but will read and review your main series as soon as possible.