Reviews for Befriending the Enemy
Bloody.Kirai chapter 5 . 9/18
I... I think you meant that he likes sweet potatoes. Other than that, I'm loving this fic, I can't wait to see how Izuku reacts to the League of Villains and, before that, how Tomura will react to the fact that Izuku's quirk pretty much destroys his body (since the only one that knows he's Quirkless is All for One, and the others think he's just got a quirk that gets him bullied/discouraged-from-being-a-hero) This one's going in my faves so I can keep an eye on it.
AmmyChey3X chapter 5 . 9/1
This is an amazing story so far, I love the idea of an oblivious Izuku living with the League of Villains! :D :D
And Shigaraki being an overprotective big brother to Izuku? Absolutely brilliant! :) I hope he gets to meet Bakugou one day, I just wanna see what would happen~
I also can't wait until later when Izuku gets to meet the rest of the League of Villains when they join!
Your OC is rather interesting too - it's nice to see an outside opinion on what's going on at the bar and I think he was characterized well. :)
I hope you'll continue writing this, it's an awesome story!
kittylove3120 chapter 5 . 8/31
LOVE IT! 3 I just keep repeating the USJ attack with Izuku's reaction to the LOV XD
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 8/27
The fact that this isn't finished is a travesty. A TRAVESTY I tell you! What a downright HILARIOUS idea! Oh, gosh. Broken-hearted that this hasn't been updated in a while. Would love to see more of it.
I really like this
GranEvol21 chapter 5 . 8/19
This is a really cute fic! I read it while waiting for my professor to come in. It had me smiling the whole lesson! xD
A Fan chapter 1 . 8/18
I have seen an anime or something that has this type of concept when I was a lot younger so everytime I see an anime that has the traditional Good vs. Evil setup I usually think of something like "What if all the villains are friends of the MC? That would be cute and hilarious." Yes. I did think this about BNHA/MHA. So seeing this made my day. Thanks.
In The Mix chapter 5 . 8/16
This is great! I love how you're writing everybody and I really can't wait to see once the League gets more active how they're going to avoid letting Izuku catch wind of what's going on. Please please PLEASE UPdate!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/11
Wow I love this already, this is one of my favorite aus.
I really hope you decide to continue this, I think it's absolutely amazing!
Chickenleg9999 chapter 5 . 7/25
The USJ is ganna be something
mike166 chapter 5 . 7/14
I'm sad there's no more to this. It's a really good story
Oblivan chapter 5 . 7/7
I was rather enjoying this, and sad to see there's no more chapters to read. Ah well, I do hope you decide to update someday, when you're up for it of course. A story for those that want to read something happy and a bit funny, if prehaps a bit occ, but I think most can overlook it and enjoy it.
PrincessWriter123 chapter 5 . 7/7
I don't even particularly care if this never updates again, it was hilarious to read anyways. Good luck writing! :)
Seraphina Renae chapter 5 . 7/2
:v :v :v :v :v :v :v :v :v :v :v :v :v :v :v :v :v :v :v wth bro :v you should contiue dangit