Reviews for Befriending the Enemy
the realization chapter 1 . 10/6
i want more plz
adelia chapter 5 . 8/28
I loved this chapter, but this NEEDS to be written faster so I ca read it, it is sooooo good!
EndlessChains chapter 5 . 8/11
A well done story. It was quite interesting to read where Izuku finds himself as he goes on to live by himself. It was amusing to read how Shigaraki and Kurogiri have to adjust and censor what they do and say so Izuku doesn't realize the truth or what they truly are. It was endearing in its own way how much they want to protect him from that truth as well as being somewhat supportive about his dream of becoming a hero. Hope to see more as the League continues to grow and meets Izuku. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
taimurpro chapter 5 . 7/28
Adorable, hilarious NEED MORE CINNAMON ROLL IZUKU
Risard chapter 5 . 7/14
Muy hermoso, ojala hubieran más capítulos.
TorterraFan493 chapter 4 . 7/4
Izuku's going to have a hard decision in front of him, isn't he? Will he stay with his 'brothers', or will he follow his dream and mentor? When the two come to a head, which side will he support?

Damn it all; Izuku's one damn lucky and unlucky kid. Quirkless - then One For All. Hopeless - then All Might's successor. Views All Might as a mentor - but sees All For One's successor as a brother/friend.
TorterraFan493 chapter 1 . 7/4
...I wonder how Tomura and Kurogiri will react when they learn Izuku's All Might's successor...

They'll definitely faint, that's for sure, out of sheer shock - this kid, who treated them like humans instead of 'villains that need to be beaten and restrained', is learning from the biggest hero, the symbol of everything they stand against. What are the freaking chances of that, after all?
CryingHands chapter 5 . 7/2
Sweat potatoes
Wonderful
Does not sound disgusting at all
Ha
Ha
ProjectIceman chapter 5 . 6/29
Oh boy. Their confrontation at USJ is gonna be a car crash...
ProjectIceman chapter 1 . 6/29
The Irony. The irony that Tomura would think of Izuku as a little brother. Not only because of their interaction in canon but because of the parallels between All for One and his brother, the first One For All user who they both reflect lol

I cant help but laugh
sgtwist chapter 3 . 6/26
Aw. This is super cute. So wholesome. At least we know Tomura's weakness.
negativeGinger chapter 5 . 6/20
Hey if this is dead can I adopt it?
Anon chapter 5 . 6/13
The fact there isn't more is a warcrime.
Debra chapter 1 . 5/26
Izuku is just a cute cinnamon roll!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 5 . 5/11