Reviews for nine2five 0,0 When Ellie Found Out
fezzywhigg chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
I really enjoyed this the first time and this time as well. I'm currently re-reading the story in the PDFs. Your approach to the seasons and the results of that is a great read. Thank you.
WvonB chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
Well done Marc. Really enjoyed this little piece. Liked your portrayal of our favorite charcters in this slightly AU story. A much more enjoyable resolution than presented in the show.
Lonny J chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
Of course for canon, Chuck has to retain the Intersect, but otherwise it would have been sooo much better to handle it this way. Great story, loved it!
resaw chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
I don't recall reading this before, but I'm glad to have a chance now. As part of your general revision of Chuck, this is a really engaging presentation of Ellie and Devon's introduction to Chuck's spy life...and the news that Sarah is now married to Chuck! Thank you!
wilf21 chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
A very enjoyable read, thank you
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
I loved how Ellie is very much like her infamous father Orion. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
I loved how Ellie broke down finally after everything sunk in. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
I loved how Ellie is so filled with questions and Casey is cracking jokes. Please Continue.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
I loved how worried and perplexed Ellie is at the start of this briefing being held in hers and Devon's apt. Please continue.
Sir Chucky chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Thanks for the re-release! I some how had missed this story and I enjoyed very much.