Reviews for pinnacle
Liz Hollow chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Aw, that was both sad and beautiful. I really feel for these kiddos. When I was a bit younger, I used to view the characters as extensions of myself - so they were older, more prepared to handle the challenges that came their way. But now I've gotten to the point where I view them as they are: kids. And while kids are extremely resourceful and wise, they're still not emotionally/mentally ready for the challenges. Good to think about. Great fic, great writing!
rylek196 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Hmm... short, but rather interesting. This won't be a very long review, because there's not much here to review, but still. I like these deconstruction-types of stories, as it offers a more realistic view on what a Pokemon journey would actually DO to these kids. If anything, Brendan wouldn't be suffering from world-weariness and boredom, he'd have full-on PTSD!

Frankly, if you want to erase that 'complete' mark on this and turn it into an actual multi-chapter story, by all means. In fact, I'd very highly recommend you do so, as this concept has a metric ton of potential, and if there's one thing I hate, it's wasted potential.