Reviews for Can't Hold Us
Sibba chapter 114 . 11/11
This story is getting exciting, please update when you can.
I hope to see the next other chapters of this story soon.
NatashaRogers12 chapter 114 . 11/8
Your story is awesome! I can not wait for the next update!
Starimus chapter 114 . 11/2
Ooh, a crossover? I'll definitely check it out sometime!

Thanks for the heads-up!
I'm so excited for your new fic omg? I already know it's gonna be bomb af. I'm lowkey confused though, do you mean Lily & Optimus are gonna be in an established relationship in that fic, or? that's probably just me being dumb lmao. Loved all of your recent updates btw! Hope you're doing well! x
Aw, thank you for the kind compliment! That makes me so happy.

I love this chapter so much. Anything concerning OP trying to figure out Earth customs because of a female: PURE GOLD when written right. And this chapter was written right.

I've always imagined OP being a bit of an artist, so maybe he made her a small piece of artwork? I'll leave it to you to decide what of if you like the idea.

Keep up your awesome work, but don't put school or work behind your writing.

P.S. How is your passed friend's family holding up, and how are you and your family doing?
Dolphin0150 chapter 113 . 10/28
Indigo, you posted the same chapter again
Black.Light.Angel27 chapter 113 . 10/27
Oh the Fallen is here! Cute Optimus and Lily moment (hopefully more in the near future ). Awesome update and keep up the good work.
Dolphin0150 chapter 112 . 10/25
Aww come on... yop couldn't end it with her finding out what it was? Gosh I can't wait to figure out what it is... I've read so many stories of Optimus trying to gift something and it's either awkward or really cute!
Starimus chapter 112 . 10/24
Oh, this chapter is great! Stop being so hard on yourself. Exposition about the Fallen: very importante. And OMG I'm so glad you're using my idea! I can't wait to see what this first gift is! And whenever I read Optimus or Lily missing the other, I just get so much FEELS. It's great.

This is weird, because I understood the story of TLK the first time I saw it in theaters... I would explain it but that'd take too long. Have the ability and time to pause the movie? At every plot point (yes, there's plot points, usually exposition or a discovery of something, but you'll know it when (and if) you see it), pause it and write down what's happened or what's important in that scene. That's how I figure out movies that sometimes confuse me, especially if they cut through different scenes a lot. I hope you find this helpful!

Keep up your brilliant work!
loved this chapter! and don't worry about being late girl lol, you have all the reason to be. (I didn't even think you were late tbh, that is nothing compared to how long I take to update lmao)

Honestly just talking about a sequel is getting me excited? love the title too btw! I know it'll be good x
Ekeifer chapter 112 . 10/23
Did you know that this is an exact copy of the previous chapter?
Please keep Ironhide and Dino alive
birdlover101 chapter 111 . 10/19
First of all, I would like to say how sorry I am for the loss of your friend. Secondly, I personally don't mind the fact you talk about the hardships of a life, so if you ever need to rant send me a pm. Finally, I would like to say that your writing is amazing. I've just finished this whole shebang in three days and I can't wait for another update. Idk if this would be weird but what if you used your friend as a base for an OC? If it's too hard that's fine, but it's always an idea. Some of my OCs are based off friends.
Starimus chapter 111 . 10/17
Ooh, Lily's thinking hard and Optimus is still confused. Good job.

I'm happy that writing is a coping mechanism for you, just don't let it get in the way of your job and studies. Don't feel obligated to write as much as possible (especially when you should be doing homework), I promise your readers can and will wait for you. Also, I completelt understand your situation with that manager. There's a team leader where I work who never listens when I speak. She'll ask me a quetion, and then when I try to answer she walks past me to the other side of the front counter. It makes me want to strangle her.

Anyways, I hope all will be well with you and your family (and your friend's family), and I'm always waiting for your next chapter.