Reviews for Inter-Qoarse
Bmurd3rf4c3 chapter 2 . 8/17
C mamo :v
CarnelianFox chapter 2 . 4/7/2017
Ah, sweet poetic justice! Your written word is truly a carefully crafted art form executed in the style of a smoking shotgun! Sometimes, I read this story after having too much caffeine and it reminds me that there is hope in the universe. That realization makes me think I should go to bed because I'd be delirious enough to draw that conclusion in this scenario, but I can't because of the caffeine so I just read more and then it reminds me that there is hope in the universe. That realization makes me think I should go to bed because I'd be delirious enough to draw that conclusion in this scenario, but I can't because of the caffeine so I just read more and then it reminds me that there is hope in the universe. That realization makes me think I should go to bed because I'd be delirious enough to draw that conclusion in this scenario, but I can't because of the caffeine so I just read more and then it reminds me that there is hope in the universe. That realization makes me think I should go to bed because I'd be delirious enough to draw that conclusion in this scenario, but I can't because of the caffeine so I just read more and then it reminds me that there is hope in the universe. That realization makes me think I should go to bed because I'd be delirious enough to draw that conclusion in this scenario, but I can't because of the caffeine so I just read more and then it reminds me that there is hope in the universe.
That realization makes me think I should go to bed because I'd be delirious enough to draw that conclusion in this scenario, but I can't because of the caffeine so I just read more and then it reminds me that there is hope in the universe. That realization makes me think I should go to bed because I'd be delirious enough to draw that conclusion in this scenario, but I can't because of the caffeine so I just read more and then it reminds me that there is hope in the universe. Have a nice day!
Goddess Azure chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Is it an odd pairing? Certainly. Is this stoy absolutely darn hilarious? H, E Double Hockey Sticks Yes.
ustedusted chapter 2 . 4/5/2017
what the fuck did I just read...

*slow claps*
GreysonSkye chapter 2 . 4/5/2017
This is the only RWBY fic I can truly call a mastapeece
Lumiere de Venise chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Lmao 1: I have no words
2: I am not gonna judge cause I know who drew the pic of the cover, NDGD, and I know where it's from, his Qrowin smut: art/This-woman-has-no-mercy-for-an-old-man-592406060. xD
Miss Yaoi Hands chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
''Well darn'' had me crying.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
If it exists, then someone shall make an adult version of it~

And I shall be waiting for someone to do that for this story~ :P
AndJrew76 chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
this is literally the best k rated smut I've ever read. Lol, it's probably the only know rated smut I've ever read. Good job.
RampantTentacle chapter 1 . 7/3/2016