Reviews for Coincidental Rain
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Ok why is this completed I need more?! Like I adored chapter one but this one was so beautiful too like the cagarcterization was so spot on and you hit the dialogue and emotions so well. You're a longer with words with serious talent! I really hope to see more from you soon!
Loplover chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Floooofy floofy fluffffffff. I die.
mayuralover chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
Aghhgghg gg gg that was sweet...bittersweet. ..
thekageofthenight chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
aw please continue this is want a reveal! it was so good!
Tiger Priestess chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
This was such a beautiful chapter! So sad, but so sweet at the same time! Now Adrien understands just how deeply she loves him...and they both feel the other is familiar. Wonder if one or both of them will figure it out.

I hope to see more of this. I adored it. Wonder how Cat Noir's confession to Ladybug will go..?

I'm going to follow this. I hope there's more coming. You write it beautifully! ... and the love square still stinks...if only they knew. Great job!
AmyNChan chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
They're both gonna get sick. X'D
XxSerinaSilverBladexX chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
love it! can't wait for the next chapter. I love how you portray the characters. I can actually see this happening.
wonderfulwizardofthozz chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
This was so beautiful. I listened to the Umbrella Scene while reading this and I almost cried it's all so perfect together aahhhhh
wonderfulwizardofthozz chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
This is so beautiful
thekageofthenight chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
this was beautiful! please continue!
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I love it, I would have really liked to see more of Adrien's reaction. Great fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
This was absolutely gorgeous, I loved every single moment. The characterization was perfect and the interactions were so well thought out and well written. I loved the scene with the piano especially its was beautifully illustrated. You're a painter with your words and I can't wait to see more from you! (And hopefully a continuation of this!)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Was this a one shot because I think it should continue
Babycailly42 chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
i love your style! beautiful story, so sweet. A sequel would be more than welcome but it is good as a one shot too. keep writing! sorry if my English is bad, I'm French and even if i try my hardest I'm sure I'm making many faults. .. If you want correct me you are welcome.
Miraculous 26 chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! IT'S SO AMAZING!