Reviews for Nightmare's Beginning
kavoss chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
I tend to miss the part where dragonball type stuff happens
Kail990 chapter 5 . 1/17/2018
Good story, I was hoping the sequel was posted, but unfortunately I see that is not the case.
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
Someone should get a hold of the Ox King, Piccolo, Tien, Chiaotzu, Launch, Yamcha, Puar, Master Roshi, Krillin, and Oolong. Isn't the Ox King still alive? He should be tested!
Moonprincess202 chapter 5 . 2/11/2015
Yes! I managed to find this story again! I remembered it a few days ago and discovered that I hadn't bookmarked or added it to favorites or alerts or anything. I was having trouble searching for it, but I finally found it. It's not perhaps quite as fascinating as I remember it being (seeing as I'm older and have read a lot more fanfiction since then), but it's still quite good and I thoroughly enjoyed rereading it. Unfortunately, since it's been years since this story was finished and there's no sign of the mentioned sequel I doubt the sequel will ever be written and/or posted, but if you should ever decide to do so I'd definitely read it!
Drake-b2 chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
You made me stinking "tear" up man! ( in a good way)
F.F. Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
This was a good read, It was an interesting adventure seeing all the ups and downs that Gohan had went through. Can't wait to read the second part and continue the adventure and see Gohan's progress.
VegetasPrincess174 chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
This was ok. It took me on a emotional dollar coaster... Saiyans with cancer? Hmp
Zuchiku chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Very emotional story and you really put Gohan through a lot, especially in the guilt department. Also he was just on the way up and than he get's sick.
I'm a little confused by the somewhat change in Vegeta's behaviour towards Gohan from blaming him to concerned in quite this way. To Trunks being a donor, I think it makes more sense than Vegeta since he's a 1/2 Saiyan and 1/2 Human as well, if the chances that a Human would be donor are rare than what are the chances for a Saiyan despite there similarity in genes.
I did find that they both cried quite a lot considering they are somewhat warriors, or maybe I'm just used to have them portrait stronger.
It would have been interesting to read the second part, especially since he also has the little problem that he could loose control of his power. Well maybe someday.
Angelina McCarthy chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
gr u LOVE THIS!
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Funny pun from chapter 14

Gohan thought ruefully
DoYouWannaBee chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Heiiii ! I just wanna say that i love your story ! I know that you heard ( Read XD) that many times, but i believe that a review can't hurt anyone ! I was visiting your profile and I read about the review that someone made to this fic, Well I really don't care what others say, I think it's one of the bests, and believe me, it's hard to satisfy me ! So just ignore and continue the great job. Awesome fic ! XD ****
Lulu chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
This story Is one of my favorite dbz fanfics. Though when I saw the last time this fic was updated I wanted to cream cause it's been so long. I'm here to beg you to please please PLEASE post the end of the story. You're a great writer and hope youll continue this story
ArkT chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
I...actually was disappointed in this ending. I think I would have liked it far better if Gohan had died (Though peacefully).
Darkened Void chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
This story is amazing... I'm not usually into angst, but you pulled it off so well. I look forward to part 2!
SesshyLover chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
awwe damn it! everyone took all the good things to say and i'm not very good at criticism but i don't think you need to fix anything, i thought the whole thing was great!_

the depressing thing is that this fic was updated 6 years ago and i have a gut feeling that maybe this has been abandoned :(

well i hope your doing great and come back soon, please? :D