Reviews for Forgive Me
sundancemc chapter 3 . 8/28
I loved your take on these characters, especially the fact that Frollo gets to deal with and understand his feelings more clearly. This puts them on a more even ground and gives them the opportunity to see how they've changed with time.
ValidityForDissonance chapter 3 . 5/7
Your writing has such a tranquilizing and engaging effect; it’s very easy to become absorbed in the story — which I loved very much. I know it’s futile to expect you to continue it, but I do hope you do.
Countrylover99 chapter 3 . 2/18
Please, continue! I really love how true you stayed to these characters.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2017
Please continue! This is great!
maka.reff chapter 3 . 7/17/2017
Please continue. I adore reading your fan fiction. Amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2017
Great story! Love how in character these two are. Hope you think about updating sometime in the future :)
Doc M chapter 3 . 4/1/2017
Glad to see Claude has pulled himself together, but I can't see any good coming of him pairing up with Esméralda. It would have turned into 'The Blue Angel'.
Ash-kr chapter 3 . 1/3/2017
This is so good, please update it, or tell us if you've abandoned it:)
Elle chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
I am in love with this story please continue :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Please continue!
Wasp22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Please update soon! Looking foward too more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Update soon tnx
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
I really like your style and the way you've captured Esmeralda and Frollo's personalities, I can tell that you are giving this fic your all and I admire you for that, keep up the good work! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Well done
LadyIngenue chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
Just wonderful to see the developing relationship between Frollo and Esme, and how much he's changed. That passage is a favourite of mine (of course!) and I love the poem too :) Can't wait to see what happens next.