Reviews for Forgive Me
Countrylover99 chapter 3 . 2/18
Please, continue! I really love how true you stayed to these characters.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2017
Please continue! This is great!
maka.reff chapter 3 . 7/17/2017
Please continue. I adore reading your fan fiction. Amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2017
Great story! Love how in character these two are. Hope you think about updating sometime in the future :)
Doc M chapter 3 . 4/1/2017
Glad to see Claude has pulled himself together, but I can't see any good coming of him pairing up with Esméralda. It would have turned into 'The Blue Angel'.
Ash-kr chapter 3 . 1/3/2017
This is so good, please update it, or tell us if you've abandoned it:)
Elle chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
I am in love with this story please continue :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Please continue!
Wasp22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Please update soon! Looking foward too more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Update soon tnx
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
I really like your style and the way you've captured Esmeralda and Frollo's personalities, I can tell that you are giving this fic your all and I admire you for that, keep up the good work! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Well done
LadyIngenue chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
Just wonderful to see the developing relationship between Frollo and Esme, and how much he's changed. That passage is a favourite of mine (of course!) and I love the poem too :) Can't wait to see what happens next.
Skriva chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
OHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS! Please please please pleeaaasesse write more! Your style is wonderful and you've captured the characters so freaking WELL!
LadyIngenue chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
Just gorgeous! I especially love the moment when Frollo falls to his knees and begs for forgiveness, and Esme doesn't give it. He's got to prove he's worthy MUCH more than that :) :) It's so exciting to see that she's come back to his village, and that he's been working so hard at earthly things. He's changed so much, and I can't wait to see how he wins her!