Reviews for A Year Too Soon
Question chapter 71 . 2/14
Hola,
¿La historia Orange eyes será terminada?
Vampireking40 chapter 71 . 2/7
I have really enjoyed this story. I look forward to what happen next.
Cain O'Phelan chapter 19 . 2/6
You’re doing a fantastic job of making me hate Dumbledore.
Gouravsilentreader chapter 71 . 2/5
Awesome story
erbkaiser chapter 71 . 1/28
That is a neat way to explain how his name can be entered, but I am expecting the payoff for that ink blot now.
Great to see how this story keeps doing canon just a tad different in a way it all makes sense.
Ep chapter 71 . 1/26
Excellent
nkh1 chapter 71 . 1/26
Thanks great update
BMS chapter 71 . 1/25
Nice one.
I'm curious to see if our imperiused auror tears Harry's name off or throws the whole essay in. Because of the way the order was worded, it could go either way.
shirousagi87 chapter 71 . 1/25
Oh if only they knew how close to the true tracy was
DarkRavie chapter 71 . 1/25
Brockster550 chapter 71 . 1/25
Barty Jr and Peter will be in for a shock when they realize that their efforts will end in vain. I do wonder if the tasks will be the same as in canon or if the tasks will be different? Good to see Harry deciding not to take unnecessary risks, even though trouble always finds him. Great chapter, keep up the hard work!
magitech chapter 71 . 1/25
I hope you change things about the idiocy of the selection of the Champions.
Having your name come out is dumb as a student could just put someone else's name in for fun rather than their own. Showing they're brave enough to enter but weren't selected.

Personally I think the Goblet 'samples' the magic of whoever puts a bit of paper in and selects on that basis, nothing else makes sence unless the goblet can read?

I suspect that ink blot will be significant
orion0905 chapter 71 . 1/25
And Tracy is a seer. Fun
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2023
First just wanted to say I am enjoying the story keep up the good work!

The parseltongue thing got me a bit confused/amused. I can see him thinking his parseltongue came from his mother side, it would be a reasonable assumption/guess, not sure why one would think a killing curse would be needed to "activate" parseltongue though that made me lol a bit.
BMS chapter 70 . 12/25/2023