Reviews for Only Hurts Awhile
Antilochus chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I liked this! Your exploration of their relationship is full of candor and sensitivity. The subtlety of the romantic tension adds a nice mood. Well done.
La Varla-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
That whole thing was so cute, and made Terazuma look so resilient! Very good fic, and all the prettier for it being in Wakaba's point of view.
Mei Zhen chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
So pretty. *smiles*
Morien Alexander chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Wow. That was fantastic. Amazing job! Yay! Love to you!
chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
!

OMG! That was so cute! Make a sequel, make a sequel, make a sequel!
JadOo chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Ahh~ this is sooo nice~ Luv Terazuma and Wakaba
Midorino Mizu chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
I liked this. Admittedly, I don't really know a whole lot about either Terazuma or Wakaba, since I mostly just no the YnM anime, but it was very good. The characters were believable, and I could definitely see the situation they were all in as being realistic.
firia chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
finally! a fic about these two characters! and well written to boot! i hope you consider writing another terazuma/wakaba story!
BluePard chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
I wasn't expecting it to link up so directly with his past... perhaps I should've. I was just thinking it was reminding him of similar things. I felt both of them were greatly in character and the piece carried itself well, despite having a sort of slow mellow feeling (I wouldn't say angst...) rather than the humor and action I tend to prefer. Despite the listed pairing, you also didn't force any coupling or romance, which probably would've been a bit too abrupt if you had. Well, I'm really impressed. Trying to think of things to criticize, perhaps the ending could have had more, um, punch? But giving endings an... well, ending feel is sort of a vague and hard to criticize area in of itself. I'm very glad you chose to write for my Tera-chan (*possessive* XD) please do so again.
panatlantic chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
so happy! i'm writin a fic with terazuma in but i hardly know anything about him, so i'm glad i read this!
lux chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
This was simply wonderful. We never see enough of these two.

And such a great story. I'm all sniffly now...

Thank you!