Reviews for The Pillow Talk
gabeclone chapter 1 . 3/13
Man. I've been reading through the series and I seriously hope this game ends in a sort of tie, where they both meet each other in the middle. It would be an incredibly interesting scenario. Here's hoping this message reaches through time and you read this last year. No particular reason for that hope, except that it would be cool if it happened. Just in case: this is a message from the far off year of two-thousand, seventeen!
novice novel writer chapter 1 . 3/2
Me too Wander
Lets get some "Hooch" together
lol
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
I lol'd.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
"she wanted nothing more than to help him, and that this was the only way she knew how."

That's actually sadder than anything I've read in this story so far.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
"He… he… he wasn't like the others. He was smaller… and white… and he… he… sort of looked like a monkey. Mom… she laughed at him… she thought… she thought it would be an easy win. But I… I noticed something strange. The other Martians… they were… smiling."

Wait...she didn't even recognize a boss monster that shows up after fighting all the minions?
I bet it had a floating red name with a skull next to it and she didn't even notice, what a casul.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
You know all about that kind of hunger don't you, Mr. Orlok."
A strange jolt ran through the dandy bat's body; one born from surprise, but also excitement.
"Well now… now I'm really impressed." He said, sounding greatly amused. "I didn't think anyone in this Podunk galaxy even knew that word."

Dang, I was hoping that was DeeDee's race.

"Those are Traveler's Scissors you've got there"

Aha! So, it's gonna get a little weird, is it?

"things tend to get a little… wild."

The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
"Then, like an old school Space Cowboy, the tall man pulled out a Tritonian Plasma Blaster and fired six shots into the ceiling."

See you Space Cowboy...

"Please, my dear fellow, it's quite alright." Replied his victim; a six-foot tall, bipedal stag beetle with an accent that sounded vaguely British."

Hah!

So Ford is Ford from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
"For example, about forty-five minutes ago, Wander learned that Dominator came from a race of people known as Amphiboids, and that her distant ancestors actually evolved from a type of warm-blooded frog; though she made it abundantly clear that millions of years of evolution had weeded out pretty much all of her ancestors' froggy attributes, save for a fondness of being in or around water."

Hmmmm...something seems fishy about this...

"I do. And that's why this game is so important to me. Because when it's over, no matter who wins, neither of us will ever be bored or lonely again. Because we'll have each other, and we'll be together always. For the rest of our long, long lives."

And her heart grew three sizes that day.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
"The Rusty Nails Saloon"

Not naming it The Salt Spitoon...I'm so sad.

"But the local bowling alley closes in four hours; that's when the real freakers come in."

Hah!

Hmmm. This is reminding me a LOT of The Doctor's backstory...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
"Wander never yells, at least not in anger.
And yet, he had.
And for reasons she did not quite understand, that made the villainess quake with fear."

Beware the anger of a patient man, no?

"Nope." She replied, only to backpedal a few seconds later. "Uh… actually, there is one other thing. Those Orloks you mentioned earlier. What did they look like?"

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Oh, sorry, that's just my Plot Sensitive Detail alarm going off.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
"Stupid boring stuff?" Wander parroted, sounding not the least bit amused. "You think getting to know someone on a deeper level is 'stupid boring stuff'?"
"Uh… yeah."
"Oh… I see." The orange nomad replied, now sounding quite disillusioned. "Well, it seems that I'm just wasting my time."

Hooray for healthy relationships!
Page chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
The first couple of lines on this chapter rhymed holy shit I just noticed
BananaSpice chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
HAH! I GET THAT JOKE! I FEEL OLD!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
Several new intense chapters since i last logged in, things have really started to move foward, Wander and Deedee now know praticly all they nedd to know about each other, and the plan of the vampyire is revealed.
Can't wait to see what will happen next!
nightmaster000 chapter 9 . 8/27/2016
Uh oh Sylvia is not going to react well to this at all. Let's just hope her family managed to escape the planet in one piece.