Reviews for Embrace It
LightNote19 chapter 44 . 10/2
This story will always be the greatest Zootopia fanfic ever. Great story telling. When the inspiration hits you again. I hope to be there. Good luck on your Dream. Never give them up if they are reachable.
yunaff30 chapter 44 . 9/1
I loved your story I would love to know what happens with Judy and nick and what will become of her being pregnant
jamiehernandez8888 chapter 1 . 3/23
This story was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing! I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love loved it! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue and make a sequel! This story was amazing! I loved it so much!
johnsmithstie chapter 4 . 2/18
Well done.
I have come across the savage Nick storyline before, but I like how you have done it, giving Nick the strength to overcome it because if his love for Judy and deep friendship with finnick.
fyrerain5 chapter 43 . 10/27/2021
So looked like a missed a chapter sorry about my earlier review i assume the sequel to embrace it will not continue witch is sad i hate having a uncomplete ending but this ending was great just too bad we will probley never see where it goes but thanks for the story helped me out when i in a bad spot
fyrerain5 chapter 1 . 10/27/2021
This story had me hooked love the funny banter between judy&nick but at the end i just felt heartbreak the ending im my oppinon would have been better if it ended on a happier note for our main charecters example like a time skip to 6months or a year after the hospital but besides that i really enjoyed it overall nice work maybe ill see more even thp i am way late to the party
Andy Rhoads chapter 44 . 5/10/2021
I know a lot of people have already said things like "keep the original ending" or something of the sort.

If you see this, then I wish you luck on your new dream but don't change anything. I know in the future you will look back and feel guilty about making changes to the original story. Don't do anything you might regret later in life, trust me, I know what that feels like. You could also pass a sequel off to someone you know and trust and give all of your ideas to. This way, people can get what they want and you don't have to worry about it. But I understand if you don't want to. Or you can come back to it in the future as a celebration for the Disney series that's going to be releasing in a few years (I think 2022 or 2023).
Sly-carrots chapter 44 . 5/1/2021
Good stuff.. I remember reading this a long time ago but came back again years later.. pretty awesome
Falcon93 chapter 28 . 4/28/2021
Nigel Clawberi? That's a reference to "The Wild Thornberrys", isn't it?!
Falcon93 chapter 26 . 4/28/2021
Hugh Packman? That rhymes with Hugh Jackman (the Wolverine)!
Falcon93 chapter 14 . 4/16/2021
This story should probably be rated M.
Linkgold64 chapter 44 . 3/26/2021
Well, as they say all good thing's must come to an end... im saddened that this amazing story won't continue but very grateful that you wrote it, I wish you the best en your future endeavors... also please dont change the ending it's great as it is... who knows maybe one day something will inspire you to come back to it...
athousandroses chapter 44 . 3/20/2021
Thank you for writing Embrace It. It stands on its own two feet as an absolutely fantastic fic, regardless of any continuation. I wish you the greatest success with your webcomic. That's amazing that you're able to follow your dream! Best of luck!
iliketurtles50000 chapter 44 . 2/7/2021
i can accept that this wont be continued but at least leave the final chapter, personally i think it's better left as is than to change it.
iliketurtles50000 chapter 43 . 2/7/2021