Reviews for Embrace It
ForeverfandomsUnited chapter 9 . 2/3
It's super dark, but I do like it! Makes it more suspenseful. However, I do wish there was a piece of artwork to show what they saw that Bellweather was sent because it sounds like the animal version of the Joker, but i just can't picture the description. Overall, I love this chapter and the story so far
avatargrl11 chapter 37 . 12/31/2023
I don't think that Cotton would break the Black Carrot Clause... but Selene might, on accident or on purpose, I don't know.
avatargrl11 chapter 23 . 12/25/2023
I'm actually hoping that Snowpaw royally screws up (again), and gets fired. She's gunning for Chief Bogo's POSITION! How dare she! On another, lighter note, when Nick and Judy finally get to go to Bunnyburrow to meet her family, I know the kids are gonna love him, but I'm hoping you'll focus on one of Judy's youngest family members... her favorite niece, Cotton! In case you don't know, Cotton is the little doe with Judy in the photo on the lockscreen of her cell phone. I think she'd probably want to be like Judy and do want she wants with her life in Zootopia instead of becoming yet another Hopps Family Carrot Farmer. Maybe they visit during another "Zootopia" school play and Cotton mentions what she wants to be, which could shock most of the Hopps family, like Judy did! I would love to read about that, provided it ever happens, I'm going on a rant here, so I'll just say this... I LOVE THIS FANFIC! KEEP IT UP!
avatargrl11 chapter 18 . 12/20/2023
Stu, please don't do anything stupid...
avatargrl11 chapter 17 . 12/20/2023
Cheese and crackers... Amelia Snowpaw's gonna get that officer killed and possibly put Nick and Judy in danger!
avatargrl11 chapter 13 . 12/18/2023
Man, a Jekyll/Hyde situation? Hmm... interesting.
avatargrl11 chapter 8 . 12/16/2023
Roco seems cute... I wonder if Nick will become his mentor once he's older?
avatargrl11 chapter 5 . 12/16/2023
Wow, Finnick getting an actual job? That's something new for me when it comes to Zootopia fanfics!
JSK chapter 44 . 5/15/2023
Oh my God, I forgot how amazing this fanfic was. I haven’t been a part of the fandom for several years years now but I don’t regret coming back since I got to read this masterpiece once again. I’m a grown man with a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes during the last 6 chapters, If that doesn’t speak to the passion and love Star Poured into this, then I don’t know what will. I cannot possibly give this any higher recommendations or praise if I tried. The ability so show the depths of the love that Judy and Nick share in such a beautiful yet succinct way is masterful. The way Nick behaves, the characterization, the pure, raw, unfiltered EMOTION poured into every ounce of this beautifully crafted art piece surprised me back in 2017 and it still does today. Star, if you ever read this, I want you to know, you possess an amazing talent for story crafting, I read this entire story in basically one sitting, having several days off work I decided to dedicate two of them specifically for your work and I enjoyed every paragraph.

So, to anyone reading this before diving into this fic, I will tell you this… you will not be disappointed, Star is an amazing writer and what I would love to be if I ever decide to start writing again. Give it a try and feel the power in every line.

You’re awesome Star and I hope your dream is everything you hoped it would be.

P.S. the cliff hanger in the epilogue… loved it. :}
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 43 . 5/12/2023
It's a sweet ending... That's still here despite the Chapter 44 Author's Note. It's been 3 years since the last update so I'll take this cliff-hanger as the story's true ending.

Thanks for writing this, Starfang. I enjoyed it immensely.
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 35 . 5/10/2023
A lot happened in this chapter, but I noticed one thing. The "doe" for bunnies, "vixen" for female foxes, and "tod" for males foxes. Tod... and Tod, like from The Fox and the Hound. One of my favorite movies from childhood. Your "tod" could honestly just be what most call foxes, but the realization brought a genuine smile to my face. Like every other reference in this wonderful story.
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 19 . 5/6/2023
Oh, yeah, you did mention Nick could cook in this story... When I read it in this chapter, I was wondering what the mammals in Zootopia world ate, predators AND prey. I never really thought about it until now- as if they ate Poffins (Pokemon). Salmon, huh. It was actually in the back of my head while reading this chapter that there are actually sea mammals and avian species in the world of Zootopia:

Bipedal killer whales and sharks that evolved a few thousand years after their land counterparts first discovered the Id, Super-Ego, and Ego. For a long time, land mammals ate their kin in the form husbandry cattle: fish meat. But once they evolved their intelligence on par with the start of the land mammals evolutionary start, they rebelled. Thus ensuing a war on the land dwellers. Eventually, they caught up to the land mammals and chose to reside within their sea territories.

Like the sea mammals, Anthropomorphic bird species, evolved past their cattle state- chicken meat- around the same time as their sea and land counterparts, they too share a deep-seated animosity against the land mammals. These three major mammals groups pretty much hate one another and have their bordered territories be in land, air, and sea.

I know what you're thinking- with all that in my mind while reading this story, am I even paying attention to the plot? lol
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 17 . 5/5/2023
Since the goats that helped Bellwether the first time with the Nighthowler formula were Breaking Bad references, I can tell you right now that I would have a good laugh if you continued this theme with this new billy goat suspect. lol
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 13 . 5/4/2023
Whaaat? Erica has a split personality AND a life outside being a shut-in?! Wow, to think she can still function as "citizen" with a job despite her severe issues is really something. You'd think she'd be a recluse from society with her other self's crimes.
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 12 . 5/3/2023
You know, I'm beginning to think I lapsed at some point and missed out any previous mention of Id, Super-Ego, and Ego... Where did this concept come from?

Anyway, I have no idea who Twily or Erica could be. It's been a funny punchline that bunnies reproduce like no tomorrow, but they can't all be closely related, right? A dozen offspring per each household coincidentally being one of Judy's cousin? Or that one uncle who had a daughter that could potentially be Erica? Who knows, but I'll keep reading. This story is still T at the moment so I guess anything overly disturbing will be reasonable... Relatively reasonable going forward.
1,983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »