Reviews for NejiTen: Oneshots Collection
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2018
That is two cute
fanofthisfiction chapter 6 . 10/15/2017
I agree. Reviews are great to get a feel for what readers get out of stories.

I do like the fact that Guy was quite a chef in this and treated his squad like family. I imagine it wouldn't be easy to impress Neji, so I'm glad he was able to pull it off at the meal. Thanks for sharing!
fanofthisfiction chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
There was nice development on how these two became teammates, friends, and then something a little bit more.

I think the only part I was confused on was the beginning where it was mentioned that Tenten didn't have any weapons and yet she was able to throw a kunai at Neji shortly after. I think later I realized you meant no scroll weapons since she left those at home.

So glad you have kept writing. Thanks for sharing!
misspandalily chapter 28 . 7/28/2017
HA. I left a few comments for this on tumblr but I figured a more formal review would be better (not to mention much more joy-inducing)! At first, when they were getting frisky I honestly didn't know where to look because wow - that was intense and they were barely on third base yet. And then you brought Kiba in and I thought, ah there she is. Your lighthearted humour is always a delight to read and take in, and I love that you brought someone as audacious as Kiba in to break up their frick-fracking. Loved this oneshot, good job!

MPD
Guest chapter 28 . 7/27/2017
This was great!
Please write more! PLEASEEEE
NEJITEN MUST NOT DIE! NEVER!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/21/2017
I loved every single one shot you have written, please tell me you will continue!
misspandalily chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
'Can I borrow your hand for a second' HAHAHAH trust Tenten to pull that off flawlessly. My review has arrived! I loved this oneshot and all the lovely simplicity that this story carries. Tenten's developing feelings, she has no idea what to do about them except go somewhere to kick ass and somehow ends up making googly eyes at Neji anyway. So cute. Looking forward to more!
captindonavin chapter 27 . 7/11/2017
Oh My god they're so cute and both so oblivious. I love it so much. thank you.
gracie-buns chapter 27 . 7/9/2017
OHH MYYYY GODDDDDDD! Neji and Tenten cuddling under the same blanket by the crackling fire! I am so happy!

-gracie-sketchy-cat
gracie-buns chapter 26 . 7/9/2017
this is so amazing! i love naruten brotp! He's so cute calling her HYUUGA TENTEN!
And at the last part when she responds coz she IS hyuuga tenten now! Kyaaaaaaaa naruto and tenten as sassy siblings is the best!
cacaoxanh chapter 22 . 7/7/2017
You are the author of "18 phases"?
anon049 chapter 26 . 6/12/2017
I really like Naruto and Tenten's relationship in your fics.
anon049 chapter 26 . 6/12/2017
Been a while. Back in the fandom.
tabine chapter 26 . 5/18/2017
I always get a kick out of the way how you write Tenten's relationship with Narutoand not just that, but the way you've steadily been improving as a writer. It really is awesome to see the progress you've made, and this chapter is honestly a really good example of this. Also, good on Neha for putting a ring on it. Heh.
misspandalily chapter 26 . 5/18/2017
Wait. Is she kind of married? HAHAHAHA. Tenten's like, well yes Naruto you numbskull. Although I didn't see that coming that quickly so I must be as observantly oblivious as Naruto.

Anyway, I rarely read fics with Tenten and Naruto in close interaction and bonding so this was a great read indeed :) Well done!

misspandalily