Reviews for Magus Symphonia III: Ira Praeceps
LovingPillow chapter 10 . 4/28
Lemme repeat that: "…You did what?"
Oh my gosh — thisssssssssssss, while I’m glad about the update (I always will be because you know I love reading your writing, and if you hadn’t figured, then now you know), I certainly didn’t expect this (can I just say I didn’t want to expect that possibility? Yeah, I’ll just say that), and I really do need to reread the entire series because it’s just that awesome.
noellesullivan chapter 10 . 4/28
Oh this update made my day!
Thanks
noellesullivan chapter 9 . 10/28/2017
OMG! Was Bellatrix in there with Sirius? Did she cast an Imperius Curse on him, was that the reason why he attacked Hermione?

About Daphne's dream, it was like it happened in the future, as they seemed older. And Hermione and Daphne were a couple . They were, right?

Thank you so much for writing this! I've had a really bad day and reading this chapter made me so happy!
LovingPillow chapter 9 . 10/26/2017
I wonder why Sirius attacked Daphne...perhaps because he saw she was in Slytherin? But then why mangle Hermione after Daphne was pushed out of the way? Oh gosh I’ve got so much to anticipate xD Thank you for the update Ram! I love it, and now I’m curious about why Daphne’s stuck in her mind, the dementors shouldn’t be affecting her that much...right? Also, how’re you doing? :)
noellesullivan chapter 8 . 10/7/2017
I'm sooo glad they resolved their issue.

Oh no! I hope it's Sirius in his dog form and not Lupin as a werewolf.

I really love this story, you hano no idea how much I can relate to Hermione and I'm grateful you're writing this and sharing with us. Thank you
noellesullivan chapter 6 . 10/6/2017
Poor Daphne... it was horrible
noellesullivan chapter 3 . 10/6/2017
'This girl will either be a blessing or a thorn in my side… depends on what I find in Bella's vault…'
Oh this worries me for more than one reason.

Daphne's jealous. Daphne and Hermione Cho and Harry
noellesullivan chapter 2 . 10/5/2017
Cho was jealous of Hermione with Harry. Aww she's in love with him
lazy-kaa chapter 8 . 6/4/2017
Things get complicated, but people a getting older :) Thank you. I will keep reading your storry.
lazy-kaa chapter 6 . 6/3/2017
Oh, you like to scare people :)
lazy-kaa chapter 5 . 6/3/2017
You got it better, than JKR :) For her, Ron was afraid of spiders, but with his psychological problems he should be totally scared by himself.
LovingPillow chapter 8 . 6/3/2017
Goddamnit Ram, whyyyyy the feeeeeeels! I'd go into more detail, but I'm using data right now, so I'm gonna go into more detail in a guest review later, when I'm not outtttt.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2017
Thanks for another wonderful chapter. I have loved this series from the beginning, and even if you can only write a chapter every once in a while, I'll be a fan until it is finished. I loved every part of the chapter, save for Daphne's cold shoulder, but I think she's trying to protect her friends, even if that's not how they see it. Hopefully, they can work it out, because Daphne's part of their group and is truly missed. Thanks for writing and sharing your stories which should have hundreds of reviews. I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter, and I hope to read more soon.
LovingPillow chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
Rawrrrrr, Happy Lunar New Years Ram~ I have to admit, I started to cry when Daphne gave Hermione the cold shoulder, like...you're breaking my heart here Ram! *sobs* I hope they get back together, it won't be the same with just a trio instead of the quartet. *sniffles* I swear you just love to make me cry, but I seriously love it, and I can't wait for the next chapter when it gets out! (Now, I better be the first reviewer :P)
LovingPillow chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
Since I'm logged in, I figured: "Might as well go and review your fic properly!" So here I am :D *ahem* I want to see an omake where Remus actually downs whisky from Minerva's storage, because how could I not want to see it now that you mentioned it? Sheesh, I feel like you want us to wait in agony for the possibilities of everything! :( But I don't care, because I've been waiting, and I'll continue to wait, because I'm just that patient *winks because I'm not patient* Anywho, for some reason, I wanna read from the Boggart's perspective owo I'm weird like dat, but I'm me like dat xD
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »