Reviews for AmY's LoCKet
chloe-girl93 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
hm... i agree with onlyme...
velaura chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
I love heres to you rachel robinson... and your fanfic is great! Please don't delete it just bacause some people dont like it cause there are loads out there who DO like it. I hope u add more soon!
onlyme chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Sociat Outcast, if you are so sensitive that a few partially-negative reviews are going to make you throw a tantrum, you do not need to be posting your writing online. People are going to post their opinions of your fic, and if they think it sucks, you need to be able to deal with that. If you cannot handle this, write your fic in protected files on your computer, or on paper and hidden in your room.

I refuse to lie to accomodate your foolish everyone-must-love-me notion. There are good and bad aspects to your fic. It's not long enough to give a detailed review. Your fic is not horrible, but it is also not perfect, and you will continue to get at least some partially-negative reviews unless you choose to make your writing private.
Araedhel chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
That was so clever! I liked 'Here's to you, Rachel Robinson' and when I read this... the first paragraph was basically just like the book! Okay, maybe one exclamation mark was wrong, but hey! I like the start of your fic!
sugababie chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Dis is sum good shit right here girl- dont listen to these fooz just keep updating! ;D
Social Outcast chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Im so pissed off at this shit so im just going to delete it. I havn't been on this for a few months, and when i come back i get negative reviews! It pisses me off! DAMN!
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
This isn't fanfiction, it's plagarism. Instead of copying the story with different names, why don't you write something new? This is crap.
Fay Mish chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Hey really good so far, keep writing it I'm looking froward to knowing what happens
Eryku chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
This story is pretty good, keep up the good work :). by the way, I saw review on Strider Evenstar's To Faraway he bugged you too? He was displeased with a review I gave him so he complained in a review to my story.I think he should have his account taken away or something. well, anyway, keep up the good work :) BYE.
XetherealX chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
I don't get the person down below- because I didn't know Jax was actually in the story.I thought he was a character you made up- I also didn't think it started like in the real story at all! I loved the story though, and I really want to you keep writing :) I'm trying to write a Rachel/Stephanie/Alison fic as well.
PPl R STAREING HERE chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
HEY! THIS STORY IS GREAT! EVEN IF IT IS ALOT LIKE THE BOOK! I THINK YOU WRITE BETTER, BECAUSE IT IS SHORTER! _ AND I HAVE A CRUSH ON JAX! HE IS MY FAV CHARACTER SO FAR! I HOPE HE IS BASED ON SOMEONE YOU KNOW SO THEN I CAN CHAT WITH HIM! HEHE DOES AMY HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM? I HOPE SO! THAT WOULD BE THE BEST STORY EVER! YA! I LOVE HOW U TWISTED IT! AND DON'T FORGET TO MAKE IT DIFFERENT! OH I JUST KNOW THIS STORY IS GOING TO TURN OUT BETTER THAN THE BOOK! CAN'T WAIT! MORE MORE MORE!