Reviews for Chaos of the Potter Family
wajihamaalik chapter 13 . 7/5
the story was nice. Had an interesting plotline and overall manged to gain the interest of the readers, Especially the part about royalty and its well explored ending.
EdTheBeast chapter 12 . 6/29
Excellent story!
Scabbers1957 chapter 13 . 6/13
Other than a few spelling errors, this was a very good story.
:))
Moonkat85 chapter 13 . 4/27
This was a terrific story. I love the beginning of it and throughout the whole story.
The ending was great; I'm glad that Harry was able to get such a big family. You are an awesome writer. Thank you for writing this story.
Kittensilver1691 chapter 13 . 3/26
that was an amazing fic thank you for making this
Arkronicus chapter 13 . 3/18
Thank you for a great story. It has a unique premise I've never seen before. Having Ginny be Harry's long-lost sister is something I don't think anyone else has thought of. If they have I've not seen it until now, so thank you once again for this.

Arkronicus
jsousa69 chapter 2 . 9/3/2023
really? Ayla Hydra? like hail hydra from marvel?
Smokeing chapter 13 . 8/10/2023
Great story thank you
HoneyBear84 chapter 13 . 8/6/2023
Love it
gg chapter 11 . 7/3/2023
like this story 10 out of 10 for this on
jimmy.oz chapter 4 . 6/29/2023
Re reading this and still a great story.
Alwin-nl chapter 1 . 4/29/2023
Wackersprouts?

When you use words from canon, at least use them correctly.
Darknessdawns chapter 13 . 3/8/2023
This was an interesting piece. I liked the world building but really wish you had gone more into it and the politics. Unfortunately the story seemed to move extremely fast and almost all the character development was off scene as were the battles and any romance/relationship growth. However the plot was interesting. I just wish more was done with it and not in the background. So much was skipped that it just really hurt the flow of the story. There was also an issue with the Hydra's being aunt and Bruce and then later mother and daughter.
KoldT chapter 13 . 1/30/2023
Very enjoyable story indeed.
KoldT chapter 1 . 1/30/2023
Even though your spelling is occasionally dubious, I think that I prefer your ‘wackersprouts’ better than JKR’s ‘Wrackspurts’. Good start to the story.