Reviews for Chaos of the Potter Family
JacqP chapter 13 . 9/15
Interesting! I enjoyed reading, thank you for sharing!
Concolor44 chapter 13 . 9/5
Nicely done. I liked this story rather excessively. (Reading it got in the way of some of the things I SHOULD have been doing.)

That's quite a bevy of characters, there. You have grist for a lot of sequels, if you're of a mind to write them.
Hank1967 chapter 13 . 9/4
Excellent story. It seemed a bit rushed towards the end though. I really liked the bit about Ginny/Gwen finding out that her and Harry were brother and sister. That's a really neat idea and I hope you might one day develop it into a larger story. I think it has a lot of potential. Thanks for sharing this beautiful story!
torchbearer chapter 1 . 9/4
Well, this is very interesting story. And i agree Luna is a fun character to write,and Ginny being Harry's twin sister well never read a story where their siblings. I like your stories,until then.
Hank1967 chapter 3 . 9/3
Peverell is definitely perfect for Luna! Great chapter!
Hank1967 chapter 2 . 9/3
Very nice start to the story. I like what you've done with Dudley. Also, this bit with Ginny being Harry's sister is quite unique. I've never seen it before and you have puzzled out a really cool plot.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/31
Hmm. Never seen this done before. (Not that THAT means anything, with a million-plus HP stories floating around, but truly, this is different.) I'm quite pleased with your setup, and looking forward to the rest of the story.
anthony1245 chapter 13 . 8/17
very good story i really liked it keep up the fantastic work but it shouldve been longer
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/5
cool
RWIW chapter 1 . 7/27
Just dropping a line that you're one of my favorite authors. Your username is absolutely correct, though there's no such thing as "too many" ideas from a reader's viewpoint. :)
nina0116 chapter 3 . 7/17
I quite agree. The scene between Harry and Luna was very sweet. I'm looking forward to reading how the other girls react to all this. Not to mention any other romantic scenes.
ToddGilliss chapter 10 . 7/12
Read and reviewed

Good story

Header says complete, where is the sequel?
Wolvie26 chapter 13 . 7/11
love it!
nkh1 chapter 13 . 7/3
Wonderful story very well done
Abbey Riddle chapter 3 . 6/3
Luna/Harry is a favorite of mine. I rarely like Harem, usually hate it...but this one seems to be shaping up well.