Reviews for Seeds
LiterallyMuse chapter 4 . 11/16/2018
The salad bar...I'm literally screaming!
LiterallyMuse chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
I was listing to my 'hey Jude' playlist on pandora, Gabe comes to a painful realization in ch. 1 and suddenly I heard "hello darkness my old friend..." WOW that hit me hard!
LiterallyMuse chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
One sentence into ch. 1 and I'm crying
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 5/3/2018
I really love your stories they're great. can you write some demon dean/ cas mpreg stories
Nightwalker1412 chapter 13 . 11/12/2016
Love all your stories... Please continue writing
Hajjie chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
OMG, i just read Purpose and said to hell with it, let's binge and oh Chuck, I dont regret is probably the most I've ever felt like I keep going from 0 to 100 (0 for state of constant love and 100 for a level of constant kickass). I love it. I LOVE IT! There's no other way to explain it. I love it like I love books and Dylan O'Brien, to the point where it cant described. I have been so busy and even though I've been wanting to toss everything aside, i know future scholarships and college is just important and only equals more time i get to eventually spend reading the works of the best (you) and fangirling til my family and friends threaten to have me admitted (95% of the time). And i want to say I'm sorry too because I feel such emotion everytime I read your works and I wish I had my junk together so i could have it sooner. Oh! And Gabriel eating NON-DIABETES food is probably gonna torture him, but hey, your never ready for a baby, especially one that likes salad, but I know I'm a love her once I finish binge watching. The best part though, was the ending, if I can see Dean shooting some teenage boys for even looking at his niece and OMG, I cant wait to fond out her name and two, Dean is gonna be an awesome uncle and i feel the same. If my kids are ever checked out then I don't care, girl or guy, I'm be the mom is coincidentally cutting up circular objects or kneading the dough a little too violently;) I'm gonna keep reading, laters!
LadyAnalyn chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
But Uncle Dean didn't get to hold his niece. I was looking forward to that. :( anayway this was a sweet story and I wish you much inspiration for your next great story.
LadyAnalyn chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
I had a feeling. Though why didn't Jess say anything? All she did was nod and smile while Gabe babbled. I thought for sure she'd say something like 'I'm so happy he found you.'
LadyAnalyn chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
Sorry it took me so long to pick this up again. I don't know where my mind has been.
Destiel-in-a-nutshell chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
Sorry it took so long to finally read the latest update but I just can't wait for the next installment in this story... Hope to hear from u soon and stay u!
Loricorn Myr chapter 13 . 9/30/2016
Bless and maybe I'll see you there! ;)
hullosweetpea chapter 13 . 9/30/2016
Aww, the bonus Crobby was adorable (thought I'm sure neither of them would appreciate that!)
DanaCardinal chapter 13 . 9/30/2016
Yay Crobby! And Sam and Gabriel walking in on Bobby and Crowley about to kiss, that was priceless. Ha! I loved it.
Tasha chapter 13 . 9/29/2016
Another great story. Can you write a Destiel fic where Castiel is pregnant with Dean's baby while possessed by Lucifer and Dean doesn't know about it until Lucifer tells him?
PhoenixMalfoy33 chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
love you too! hurry I need my snailhair addiction covered