Reviews for Recollections
SnowCone43 chapter 1 . 4/8
I know it's been two years and your most likely not going to update again but can you please do this is really good and I would love to see how it all goes.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Well, well, my friend...

Ahhh, yes, this was absolutely delightful~ *W*

The interactions between Tracer and Widowmaker along the path to being Amélie again, Tracer's beloved Amélie again...aaahhh, this was just so nice, relaxing, and, heck, giggle-inducing, particularly at the moment of Tracer's adorable little celebration by Soldier-76 telling her Amélie was safe to stay. *A* That was just so precious. D'awwww~!

And then, the ending...X3 Haaah, such a delightful little promise for the near future~ *O* I can't wait for when Amélie returns and she and Tracer get reacquainted with their love~!

Great work! Keep it up!

A Revanchist chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
You know, most people I ship in a game/story have some kind of foundation to build on, but when I first saw these two in the shorts I couldn't help it! They are just too shippable! This is a good start to the story and I look forward to seeing Widowmaker recover her memories and get some more fluffy WidowTracer action (and perhaps some more risque content, if that's your shtick (; ).
Ttran2323 chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
Really like how you're handling a Widowmaker redemption arc. To my knowledge, having Amelie helping herself to remember is something I haven't seen before.

Looking forward to how this story develops in the future
MorphZz chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
This is an absolutely wonderful story so far. I really like the idea of Amelie helping... well, herself become... herself again. That's a lot harder to type than I originally thought. :P

Anywho, I hope you update soon, I'm looking forward to more. :D
RegretfulRNR chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
I'm not usually a fan of widowtracer but I really like this one
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
Im in love with this fic! Nice job!
Sgt-Major Reynolds chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
Huh, nice Chapter, pretty good.
Aj243 chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
I'ts a pretty great story, so far I love the plot that you managed to create, I can't wait for more updates soon. Also I like how you make Widowmaker even doubt about herself as Ámelie, I love it. I think you have a great story in your hands and you can keep making it even greater :)
(Also, English is not my native language so if I didn't express so well please be comprehensive :b)
Major Mike Powell III chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
Well, well, soldier...

Hey, c'mon now~ An update is an update. And a cool, really cool and beautifully-choreographed update is an even better update. Period. :3

So, the title of this chapter is pretty self-explanatory and that's more than enough for now~ X3 Tracer's joy and bliss are nigh palpable and her attitude in this chapter gave me quite a few chuckles and just, put a smile on my face. :3

Now, I wonder: what *will* Tracer choose for her and Amélie's date night, mmmhm~!

Nice work!

Cobalt Scorpio chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
I really liked this chapter! I can't wait to see how she reacts to being captured and I love the direction you're taking with the plot :)
MorphZz chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
Great story so far. This seriously is really interesting! I cannot wait for the next chapter, I'm loving it.

Keep it up, this is absolutely wonderful :D
Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches!

Ahhh, oh my~! This story is very, very interesting, unique, almost...fascinating~

The premise of this tale here is very nice and beautiful and both heartwarming and bittersweet, that of Widowmaker, nay, Amélie, making video logs for Widowmaker to "refresh her memory", so to speak. And Tracer...ohhh yes, yesh, Tracer...heh~ As lovely and beautiful and hyper as usual, and she's off to see Amélie in her home turf~! X3

This is really nice! Keep it up!

kms12874'3 chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
I love that story and im waiting for new chapters :D
MorphZz chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
This is great so far! I also really liked how Amelie was basically like "Don't you dare press that button! Don't do it!" :P

I have a feeling that this story is going be really interesting (well, more than it already is at least), so I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter, and the rest of the story. Keep it up :D