Reviews for Like Cracked Steel
chellekathrynnn chapter 11 . 1/20/2019
Please update soon. Honestly this story deserves way more reviews
melissamary55 chapter 11 . 1/10/2019
Hopen they find alice soon
liela-k chapter 11 . 1/7/2019
again, really liked this chapter. cant wait for her to get her memories back. I feel so bad for them. to your wife and she not know you and your daughter too. cant wait for the next update.
traceybuie chapter 11 . 1/7/2019
I can't wait to see if Bella starts to 'believe' Edward about her true identity.
liela-k chapter 10 . 1/3/2019
Awesome chapter. Edward needs to loosed up a bit before he loses her and oh shit Hera has Alice why the hell would they all bombard her like that when they already know the girls are twitchy. loved it cant wait for more.
liela-k chapter 8 . 1/2/2019
this is getting sooo good. I'm loving this bella and Edward.
liela-k chapter 6 . 1/2/2019
wow I feel bad for all the people involved but I cant help to wonder is Alice really her sister because how can bella be immortal but not her sister and, were both of them taken or did Alice take bella? or is Alice an immortal and she remembers all and kept it from bella (bella would be pissed rightfully so) or who did this to them? lmaoo so many questions.
awesome story.
p.s
never beta'd before but I learn fast if you still need. ;)
liela-k chapter 4 . 1/2/2019
poor bella I feel her pan and edward needs to explain to her. I really do love Emmett lol
liela-k chapter 2 . 12/30/2018
loving this story. I'm only on chapter 2 and its so freaking interesting. I'm dying to know who did this to bella.
traceybuie chapter 10 . 12/29/2018
Poor confused Jasper... But Bella is on Alice's trail.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 10 . 12/29/2018
Awesome chapter! Thanks!
cheleyk8 chapter 9 . 10/17/2018
So I’m thinking Alice isn’t nearly as crazy as she thinks she is, just gifted in a way that is beyond useless if you don’t understand it. Kind of like a nod to the original character’s human life with her family thinking she was cursed or crazy or both. I like that you introduced Hera, and I’m wondering who Esme’s character will be modeled after. Other than that, I’m waiting on 2 things to happen: 1) for Bella to stop being such a bitch to Edward (yes, I know there are extenuating circumstances, but still. The guy’s been looking for his wife for centuries and he gets this?! 2) I’m ready for some of th mysterious players and chess pieces to be revealed. I’m not asking for all the answers right away, but would it hurt to get a mystery POV with a few answers or even new questions to ask in it? Something like that. But, I obviously have nothing but praise for your story. I adore Twilight mixed with Greek gods stories.
traceybuie chapter 9 . 10/16/2018
I hope Alice is actually in a safe place with a safe person. She needs it.
melissamary55 chapter 9 . 10/16/2018
Love it and so hera has alice
majose chapter 8 . 8/19/2018
Both her lives sound terrible. Maybe Hades and the other gods could give her some reprieve. And I wonder who sent her to earth amd what is Alice’s role?