Reviews for Second Chances - part 2
Carlitamrt chapter 34 . 9h
this is so realistic! but Harry is soo bratty. I mean, I'm no child expert but he's for sure trying to see how far he can go until snape reacts badly. anyways, I'm kind of disappointed by the fact that he didn't have enough sensibility to understand that Lupin being a werewolf is a very personal thing even if this could be given by the fact that he was raised by muggles and so he finds the whole thing just a curious fact rather than something to be ashemed of. (I apologise for any possible mistakes I may have done, English is not my mother tongue
Guest chapter 34 . 12h
You are such a great storyteller, this is absolutely one of my favorite stories to follow. I feel the emotions of your characters, both love, frustration, happiness, sadness, concern, and the great sense of family. I realize that Harry is the boy who lived, but anyone can see Snape is the best guardian for him, he truly wants to see a responsible youth who will in turn become a responsible adult. Thank you for the great read.
Kota chapter 34 . 13h
I love love love love this fanfic so much ️️️
leggylover03 chapter 34 . 9/20
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! Update soon! I do love this story.
SatiaShade chapter 34 . 9/19
The moment I saw the sneak peek for this chapter, about Harry going into Snape's laboratory I thought 'oh no, he would not!'. Well, apparently, he would :/

I think Snape handled the situation perfectly, though with surprising leniency. I can't believe Harry just threw what he found out to Remus's face like that. And then he claims it's not a big deal!
That's a part of Harry's character back in books that I always disliked: that he would dig out other people's secrets with no remorse, rob them of their right to keep something painfull to themselves. Someone doesn't want to tell him - Harry will rip it out of their throats, and feel justified. It's a huge flaw of him.
Still, I am glad it didn't end up worse, like Harry compromising the potion again or something.

And Rita Skitter is such a (...). Well, you know what I mean ;P

Chapter is absolutely great and leaves me wanting more. Can't wait for the next :)
Fan chapter 34 . 9/19
I love your Harry! I love your Snape. I love your story! I'm so pleased that Snape is treating Harry so gently and with such understanding. It just shows how strong their relationship has become. Thank you for updating.
Aghhh! SO HAPPY we have another chapter!
p.s. your harry is perfectly written and I love how well you’ve approached Remus and Snapes characters 3 beautiful writing
Ignore the person that said they hate your Harry Potter because I’m sure 99% of us love your Harry Potter and your stories! Keep writing and I’ll look forward to the next instalment! X
Typically I like the character of Harry Potter in fanfiction more than canon, but I HATE your Harry Potter
Another amazing chapter !
Snape such a good dad to Harry !
Loved it! I feel like Snape is getting just a little too soft on punishments, if he didn’t feel Harry deserved a spanking, he at least should’ve sent him to his room, coner time or grounded him. I don’t want to see Harry grow into being a brat! Excited for the next chapter now though! Let’s hope his scar doesn’t hurt anymore or that snape never finds out about Harry telling Ron about Snape being a death eater!
wandamarie chapter 34 . 9/19
getting good thanks for the chapter and update
Dixie.f.9 chapter 34 . 9/19
Sometimes handing a situation with words leaves a more lasting memory.
raihane ch chapter 34 . 9/19
Harry is getting away with everything he kind of becoming spoiled bratI mean in the beginning of their relationship if harry did half of the things he's done he would be spanked for week ! but now just few spanks and he is forgiven .I think snape should be more strict because in harry is teenager and he is pushing his boundaries and just because he didn't compete in tournament doesn't get to act like that . a side from that good job
Great job as always!