Reviews for Second Chances - part 2
SNHfvr chapter 14 . 21h
Thank you for your chapter. I look forward to reading them. I hope you are well and happy memorial day.
kusostarsforever chapter 14 . 5/26
You are an awesome writer, thank you for taking the time to write and share this with us!
RainCityWriter chapter 14 . 5/24
Loved the last few lines. Great!
Saggyherman chapter 14 . 5/23
;)
jayley chapter 10 . 5/22
to be completely fair, if sitting outside in front of their tent in the seats that they had been sitting in earlier in the night was so 'dangerous' they absolutely shouldn't have been allowed to stay the night and sleep in the tents at all...seriously. i get that its an example of another rule broken by harry, but if they truly thought they were going to be attacked they should have left after the match ended. otherwise these are 14 year olds, sitting in front of their tents at a campsite...not a weird or honestly bad thing if they aren't wandering off. sure harry's a child, but he's not a young child, and it does seem like harry isn't treated as his age much at all but younger-beyond when snape took him to get wormtail which was crazy out of character and acting as if harry was much older than 14. so a happy medium will hopefully start to happen:) and as u said this is au earlier, do you mean that severus ISN'T the reason voldemort went after his parents? bc if he IS, why didn't he seem more guilty when he explained that he'd been a death eater? that's a gigantic lie of omission
Visitkarte chapter 13 . 5/21
I missed this chapter- it's awesome. I am so glad Snape explained his reasoning. Excellent.
svetluska.l chapter 14 . 5/20
Děkuji moc za další kapitolu,miluji tvůj příběh, Harry i Snape znějí jak si je představuji :-)
Visitkarte chapter 14 . 5/20
Aww, this is sweet! I love Harry behaving his age.
But why was his scar burning?
MusicMelis chapter 14 . 5/19
Yay another chapter! Ah, the moods of teenagers lol As always, loving the relationship between Snape and Harry.
Fantasy Fan 223 chapter 14 . 5/19
Ha! That last paragraph, oh Harry.

This Chapter was sweet! This one and the last one. I just LOVE Harry Snape bonding fics so much.

I think it's because when Deathly Hallows cane out Fans were like "OMG Snape loved Lily! He's redeemed!"

Just...no. No offence if you love Snape but loving a woman doesn't excuse abusing your power, bullying Harry because he looked like James, and pshycoligically damaging a child so much that he becomes his worse fear (Neville).

Let's not forget how in the movie he nonchalantly steps over a dead man and ignores the poor baby Harry in the background...to go hug a corpse. Um, Snape? Have you heard of corpse germs? Also have you heard of Prince Charming? You guys seem to have things for dead women.

I feel like Snape TRYING to make a bond with Harry redeems him far more. I mean think about it, what if Voldemort went after the Longbottoms instead of the Potters?

He wouldn't've give a squally swab.

Anyway, I'm going to admit, the dream scene I thought was real until Snape tried to wake Harry. Lol. I'm too gullible.

Anyway,

Fantasy Fan OUT!
katiek121 chapter 14 . 5/19
Good chapter!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 14 . 5/18
Well at least Harry realized that he was being a prat. And that Severus really did care about his well being.
Navyangel85 chapter 14 . 5/18
spiffy2143 chapter 14 . 5/18
yes harry can be a bit of a prat lol. but i understand the way he feels to. kinda sucks. this has been a great story. looking forward to more.
NN chapter 14 . 5/18
What a heartwarming chapter!
They argue just like any father amd son. Snape worries for harry is nothing but heart warming. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Thank you so much for updating so quickly!