Reviews for Second Chances - part 2
Guest chapter 22 . 8h
You updated multiple chapters ! Thank you , thank you. Best gift ever !
Really good chapter, thank you for updating so fast! Please don’t have Snape belt Harry for something he didn’t do, I’d rather Harry actually do something wrong than Snape punishing him so severely for something he didn’t do.
Trelva chapter 24 . 7/19
I love this and didn't realize it was incomplete until i sae thr last update date. I will be keeping an eye out for the next chapter!
NN chapter 24 . 7/19
What an exciting chapter!
Once again you made my day by writing!
Harry wanting to apologise to His Godfather really touches me. The chapter we have been waiting for! The goblet of fire!
Is snape gonna belt harry?
dustyashes chapter 24 . 7/19
I just don't the last three days reading part 1 if this story and this one. I sincerely hope you update soon as this is a major cliffhanger. That being said excellent so far!
Artanaro chapter 24 . 7/18
Wow, wo a new chapter - things are going more and mere interesting :) Waiting the next anxiously :)
Eliza chapter 24 . 7/17
I’ve been waiting for this chapter! So excited to see what Snape does!
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 24 . 7/17
severus is so upset... can't wait to see the firework happen in upcoming chapie!
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 23 . 7/17
like harry was able to talk to ginny! onward to see what next...
rubyblue100 chapter 24 . 7/17
Great chapter.
Michelle285 chapter 24 . 7/17
How did I know you were going to do that. Make it such a cliffhanger, I mean! I know it was foolish, but I was kind of hoping Harry's name wouldn't even be called. Things were so good with him and Snape just then! I hope Snape isn't going to be angry at him for very long...hopefully not a whole chapter?! Please? :) And who was pulling him in the other direction. And Ron's mad too. Poor Harry, he really gets the short end of the stick sometimes...even in your story. :) Please update soon!
Oh wow, that was excellent! I hope for more soon!
Loved this chapter! Thank you for updating so fast! Could you possibly finish the New Beginnings: October 1973 story please? It could really do with another chapter to round it off! Xx
asiya halima kone chapter 24 . 7/17