Reviews for Soft Shock
:)))

This has become my go to 4th of July story :))

Sweet and loving
Rick and Kate with their children Lily and Jake and Reece and their family and friends all together:))

Thank you for sharing your beautiful stories with us

Caskett and family always and forever

Happy 4th of July
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Gorgeous! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Perfect story

Please write more stories like this one with them with their children and family

Perfect perfect

Always Kate and Rick with family
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Outstanding

Thanx
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Loved this

Love this look into their lives with friends and family

The joy they have comes from the heart

Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Seriously loved this! Beautifully written!
Thank you.
buffymoonxo chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW. COULD I POSSIBLY HAVE MORE FEELS THAN I DO RIGHT NOW? I'M NOT QUITE SURE. THIS FIC MADE ME FEEL REALLY FEELSY. IN THE VERY BEST WAY.

Okay, alright... I'll stop using all caps because that's hella annoying.

Anywoofs, this story. GOSH, this story! This was the cutest story in the entire world and it made my day!

Okay, the whole interaction between Castle and Beckett in the kitchen, was SO BEAUTIFUL. Like, legit beautiful.

THIS LINE: "They always shined brighter after a couple of days in the sunlight, mimicking the cerulean shade of the ocean, the ethereal glow of the moon and glitter of stars amidst the blanket of the midnight sky."

THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SENTENCE I HAVE EVER READ. I literally don't even know how you find your words, and how your word flow is so perfectly poetic it reads as a work of art. This is literally my favourite sentence in the entire world. It's so pretty!

Anyway, yes. The whole kitchen interaction was so sweet! The way she said "hey lover" just like she did at their first attempt of a wedding and how she got up on her tip toes to kiss him! SO. FREAKING. SWEET.
I ship it so hard. They will my otp for all time, I'm convinced.

Also, the fact that Reece was worried about Jake is the cutest thing in this entire world.

And then the flashback to their first celebration of the Fourth of July was so sweet and tender, like I got all emotional. Castle was comforting her and taking such good care of her and it just made me feel things.

Also this part:
"Castle, I'm fine," she promises again when his eyes fail to leave her, his feet still planted to the hardwood floor of the kitchen, hesitating. "But our boy is not, so you go serve the drinks while I check on him."

This just stood out to me, because the way she said "our boy" gave me feelings. Sometimes I still can't believe they have three kids and I get overwhelmed with happy feelings when I remember they do.

And then when she went up and found Jake all scared, oh my heart! He's so sweet and I love how he crawled up into his mother's arms. She was so good with him telling him how she didn't like the sound of the fireworks either, and just being there for him. She's such a great mom. I need more mommy Beckett in my life. Haha!

Also, he believes she fights actual dragons. TOO PRECIOUS!

And then telling him to face his fears and giving him the ear buds! AHH! Perfection! And I love how he told her to put hers in too so she wouldn't be scared. I could see this whole thing play out in my head and it was the cutest, sweetest, most tender moment ever!

Also, loved how Castle kissed the top of Alexis' head and squeezed his mother's shoulder. SO FITTING FOR THIS STORY. I 100% approve.

And I love how Jake barreled into his brother. There's no separating those two. ;)

And then the whole scene with their family and friends there. IT WAS PERFECT. I love that "Uncle Javi" was with the kids. So cute!

The end was perfect. With everyone there watching the firework show, Caskett snuggled up in the lounge chair. Absolutely flawless!

And the very end where Kate does the Beckett lip bite thing and says "I look forward to creating our own fireworks later tonight." AMAZING. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. It's so in character, I can't even.

Once again another perfect story, m'dear! I'm so happy you wrote this!

-Linda, xoxo.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Lovely
Outstanding

Perfect
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Castle's TLC transferred through the earplugs from Alexis to Kate to Jake. Sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Loved it! Outstanding! More, please!
bja444 chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Sweet!
icydevil chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Loved it
Phaerre chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
dopeysac chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I don't know how I missed this but I'm so glad I found it! What a beautiful story. I hope you had a good 4th of July.
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
this is sos beautiful oh my god *-*
she is sometimes scared of fireworks this makes sos much sens eoh my god and jake is too my poor baby jake
but earplugs oh this is so sweet and wonderful and I don't even know oh wow okay
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »