Reviews for Dudley's Daughter: Year Three
clanderson3675 chapter 13 . 1/4/2017
I have an idea if you didn't finish James and Josh's rivalry yet, but if you did, too bad, but thanks for the rivalry idea, within the same house as well, but do you know what I'd do, I would have had Lily and James Potter to become Hogwarts Ghosts like since they have a Hogwarts House Ghosts, but they also have other ghosts right? If not then it's a shame, because I would have had Ghost of the Dungeons and Ghost of the Gryffindor Common Room and same thing goes for the other classroom and secret passages as well and the ghost if they belonged to the same house or not, then they can well switch and go back to the afterlife for a while. meaning well um say the Ghost of James and Lily Potter came down and then one of them could switch with Remus Lupin and whomever is the Ghost of Hufflepuff common room would be able to switch with Nymphadora Tonks. And Well in the middle of this fight i would have put this(tell me what you think of this little idea sorry if it's not paragraphed spaced or anything grammar related but tell me what you think could this be a part of this story?):

Ghost of Lily and James Potter appears in-between James Sirius Potter and Josh Young. and James says, "Grandma Lily, and Grandpa James." Ghost Lily replied, "James, don't let Josh intimidate you, he picked that up from his family, his family full of sore losers." Josh yelled "TAKE THAT BACK." James Charlus Potter(Ghost)smiling mischievously: Don't talk to my wife that, way unless you want us to tell the entire common room your middle name." Josh look shocked and stuttered, "Y-Y-You wouldn't" Lily Potter nee Evans(Ghost), "Oh yes, we will young man but I'm sure my husband would love that pleasure all to himself after all he is the legendary marauder "Prongs" after all. Now you better promise to behave and (turning towards) James, we saw the match, excellent job and great teamwork and remember it doesn't matter if you win or lose as long as you have fun. or that's the old muggle saying when I was a child. And I believe that it should apply to the wizarding world as well.(Turning back towards Josh), "Now, Josh, stop this rivalry this instant, the common room is technically supposed to be family no matter what so it's kind of like an adopted family if you will and it proves to that James, was smart using his brains rather than his brawn, which is difficult with Potter men." James Sirius and James Charlus Ghost yelled "HEY" andGhost Lily continued, Sorry, guys, but you know it's the truth, Now I'll let my husband take it from here", James Potter(Ghost) floated to Josh Young and asked, "Why are you so mean?" Josh replied, "Because it's nepotism, Sir. And If I was captain, I would have rearranged the entire team. No matter what even if they were the best players. Because James has 5 family members on his team." James Charlus Potter(Ghost), "So, you would rather risk the Quidditch Cup, my wife, might not care much for winning, but I sure did. And I have believed the muggle when I was a firstie, but came to believe it fully when I became Head Boy in my 7th and I expect Albus my other grandson to become Headboy since their is no such thing as a Headboy and a Quidditch Captain, And Who exactly is on the team first and last names if you will and what positions do that play." Josh replied, "There's James Sirius Potter, Fred Weasley, Lily Potter, play Chasers, and Mary Cattermole and Roxy Weasley play beaters and Mia Dursley plays Keeper and Samuel Wood plays Seeker., Sir." James floated back up to his wife and converses with her and and goes back down and replies, "Did you know that before over 100 years ago, all of the Hogwarts houses, had 1 entire family play the positions. and Guess what they won the quidditch cup every year since then until of course their demise of course. And They didn't favor nepotism at all. They chose those teammates, because that they got along with one another and loved one another to put aside their petty difference and win the cup for their house." Josh replied, "So what, James is the son of Harry Potter, the chosen one,the boy-who-lived." James Potter(Ghost) replied, "Do you think my grandson asked for his fame his father had, no, he wanted to do hardwork and earn the place himself and not be handed everything on a silver platter, unlike yourself and based on that attitude of yours, I'm going to tell them your middle name.(Floats to the middle of the common room) Now get, ready, set, Now listen ladies and Gentlemen of the Gryffindor Common room, first please use a silencing charm on Josh Young so he can't yell and stop me from speaking and take his wand away as well, I don't trust him. (They did as they were told) and James Potter(Ghost) continued, "Now I'm sure you are all wondering what Josh's middle name is and it is Josh Alicia Young. Yes, Josh has a feminine middle name. Now I've said, my piece and without further audieu, I bid you farewell, and Lily, I know you might want to stay back for a while I'll wait for you at the entrance of the afterlife." James Charlus Potter vanished, and The Gryffindor busted into laughter and Josh ran up to his dormitory. Lily (Ghost) "James, darling, where is Mia Dursley? I would like to speak with her one on one?" James pointed and said, "Over there speaking or laughing at the moment with your granddaughter, whom was named after you except for the middle name of course." Lily(Ghost) replied, "Thanks James" Lily floated over there to see a person who looked like a Skinny female Dudley, but ten times as cute and Lily her namesake. and Lily Luna looked up and said, "Oh hey grandmum," Lily Ghost looked down and oh, you must be my namesake what's your middle name so we don't get confused with each other." Lily Luna replied, "Luna is my middle name. So my full name is Lily Luna Potter, my first name is after you for you sacrificing yourself. and Luna is from one of your son's my dad's best female friends, who is a little loopy." Lily(Ghost), "I'll call you Little Lily Luna." Lily Luna blushed and Lily Ghost turned to Mia, and said, "You must be Mia Dursley and your grandparents must be Vernon and Petunia Dursley, am I correct?" Mia replied very shly, "Yes ma'am."

Lily (Ghost) replied, "No, need to be shy, but I must admit it's quite a shock to see you here." Mia asked, "Why is it a shock, Ma'am?" Lily(Ghost) replied, "Please don't call me Ma'am, I may be dead, but I'm not old. You can call me Aunt Lily Jasmine and yes Jasmine is my middle name. And Why is it a shock is because your grandma, my sister, Petunia Evans really hated magic, or I think she was just jealous, but that jealousy turned into hatred and you'll know the story later on and I just don't feel comfortable telling my son's part of the story, ask Harry or as you call him now Uncle Harry and I'm glad to see him and Dudley getting along especially after so many years apart. And Sorry to drag this up, Mia, does your grandparents know that you attend Hogwarts?" Mia replied, "No, Dad doesn't speak about his parents anymore, not sure why though. But thanks for talking to Lily Jasmine." Lily(Ghost), "I'm not surprised, that they are magic haters, but I believe your mother is keeping something from you and also um your grandfather Vernon is also keeping something else from his entire family, look into your ancestry, your 9th great grandparents to be exact and I'm sure you'll find something of interest. Take care Mia, and you'll do fine with Emma, and (turning to her namesake), Little Lily Luna, I know why Professor Longbottom gave you Matilda, because well, you need to grow up and you yourself are difficult as well. Sorry sweetheart but I had to say without the risk of rivalry." Lily Luna "Hey, that's cheating." Ghost lily laughed and said, "I have my ways. and well,give Matilda a chance and yes, Environmental stuff is important but be subtle and I know your anything put, plus you got the Evans' temper plus the Weasleys or Prewetts temper however you prefer. and That is a volitale combination. And you did wonderful out there today,(Turning back to Mia,) Mia, ask your parents about their ancestry if they don't want to talk about don't force them, but there are other ways to find out about ancestry especially on possible magical relatives." Mia replied, "Thanks Aunt Lily." Lily Potter nee Evans vanished.
Siriuslyanerd chapter 34 . 12/5/2016
This was amazing hurry with the next one.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Am I the only one that pulled my Fantastic Beats and Where to Find Them copy out when Hagrid told the class to? I even read the introduction.
Team Leo for eva chapter 31 . 11/26/2016
Update please, I've read all you Mia stories and their all great
Siriuslyanerd chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
this is really good sorry it took me so long to read it it took abit for me to get time
Guest chapter 26 . 11/8/2016
Selina That was amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon.
Selina chapter 25 . 9/16/2016
Love the chapter, please update soon.
Selina chapter 23 . 9/2/2016
Amazing chapter!
emryses chapter 22 . 8/30/2016
I really love this story! :3
empc523 chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
I love this story! It gives a great insight into what the next generation could get up to. Can't wait to see why Emma is always so sad about her family. You're doing well. :)
meelybug chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
Calbus? Alssie? Either way, I ship it.
xWellJustMex chapter 15 . 8/9/2016
Thank you for updating so frequently!
"There aren't any boys yet" for Lily. Somehow that makes me think that she might be into girls :) We'll see about that but it would be cool!

Was Teddy already at school at the 10th anniversary (1st year?) Maybe they could ask him about it.

See ya next update
Selina chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Amazing story! I really love your series!
meelybug chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
Yay for another chapter! I like how Lily basically got stuck with herself as a Little Sister and of course Mia gets the Little Sister that will probably give us a fair amount of angst. Can't wait to read more!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2