Reviews for Sex Ed
Zak Marais chapter 14 . 3/17
I praise you WayMay(:
Zak Herman Marai chapter 9 . 3/17
Awesome work Mrbenzdrine and WayMay this is one of the best fanfics Iv'e ever read (; ps:its Marais not marai #not enough space!
Skylar chapter 31 . 3/15
This was literally the cutest!
I am devouring this amazing story way too fast. Love how you sent them back to each other and gave hermione just what she needed but couldn’t get from Ron. Great writing and wonderful story. Sad it’s almost over.
So worth the wait.
Who knew Malfoy had such a way with words?! Great chapter. Love the comparison between them and the students.
So. Good. Can’t wait to read what’s next
Mac chapter 1 . 3/2
I am so interested! What is going to happen? I feel the sexual tension between them already
SnakePrincess101 chapter 31 . 2/17
I kinda wish you do a second part to this! You're such an amazing writer
Jocelyn Blair chapter 31 . 2/12
I have read a few of your stories, but this is my favorite so far!
Lyaslitherincat chapter 11 . 2/3
O:
GryffindorSorted chapter 16 . 2/2
Ugh! Literally screaming to my phone “Neville, don’t find the pictures!” Great story so far. Super fluff and cuteness.
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 31 . 1/16
I loved it! All of it! Your characters are so realistic :) Cannot wait to find another story!
Stephanie O chapter 31 . 1/15
I loved the ending! Draco's exclamation of "Sweet baby dragons" was absolutely perfect! Literally, a sweet, baby dragon is on his/her way! Yes! I think it would be fitting if they made Neville the baby's godfather...
Stephanie O chapter 30 . 1/15
Wow! I'm guessing the quality time in the Restricted Section was on Hermione's list? I love the way Draco asked Hermione to go to Europe with him over the summer, and enjoyed how they were "passing notes" during the final exam! Also a very fitting gift that Draco sent Ron! George's laughing powder was pretty genius too!
1,549 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »