Reviews for Sex Ed
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 31 . 6/21
Love this story, highly entertaining
otterlyardent chapter 31 . 6/21
That was just utter perfection. I'm blown away. I want all these things. All the things. Just wow, hon. Really. I couldn't stop. I've been up all night unable to stop reading. I'd love to see more of these two. I think I have a new go to fic on my sad days.
Simona Polle chapter 1 . 6/16
Such a nice Story
OMG, I love Ron & Cho. How have I not seen that before? It's brilliant.
turntoPaige394 chapter 31 . 6/15
I am so used to the brooding, angry, explosive Draco si this funny, witty, mature Draco was a much needed breath of fresh air. You are supremely talented with your writing. I have read a few BDSM/role play fanfictions from different fandoms and I have hated every single one. Never understood the appeal. NOW I UNDERSTAND, SINCE YOU WROTE IT PROPERLY. The chapter with submissive Draco calling her Mistress... Jesus Christ. I want to read it again just for that. I never knew I needed submissive Draco in my life but now I need it like a bad habit. Thank you for blessing us with this masterpiece!
Simona Polle chapter 17 . 6/15
This is hilarious! Neville thinking she had paid malfoy is just what I needed today
0Ivory0 chapter 31 . 6/4
This was so so good! Wow, I loved everything about this. I don’t normally read humor type fanfics but I just decided, why not try something different? I’m so glad I did. I absolutely love the cufflinks and how they became a significant thing. I loved the ending, it perfectly tied into the plot of the story.
KatrinaLV chapter 1 . 5/28
I had avoided reading this fic because I thought the sex in it would be too obvious. But I am glad I started reading it! I really loved those characters, they seemed to be themselves. And never had I ever read such good *play* (fore and role) before in a fanfic.
And you made me laugh. A lot.
And that note to Ron.
Definitely going to my favourites list!
seasonwave chapter 31 . 5/27
Thank you for adding this piece of gem to the dramione fandom. I how lighthearted it was but also didn't go too much OOC. Also, love your lemons haha. Excited to be reading more of your stories!
xVisualKeix chapter 31 . 5/27
Dracos last line made me laugh so hard. I love this Fanfic so much 3
MockingjayA chapter 31 . 5/24
Probably one of my favorite fanfics ever. Thank you for sharing!
MockingjayA chapter 30 . 5/24
Yes! Love it! And Rons gift!
MockingjayA chapter 29 . 5/24
Perfect. Well worth the wait.
MockingjayA chapter 28 . 5/24
Overly confident Neville is my new favorite character! Ha!
MockingjayA chapter 23 . 5/24
Bittersweet. He should’ve told her..
1,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »