Reviews for Sex Ed
Hanable-13 chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
thats about how i figured ron would react.. though the death eater bit was a bit much.. its been years... move on... u know?

anyway, good chapter, love the story.

H }:)
Rangersalad chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
Is it bad that I kind of wish Ron had been more thoroughly humiliated? I kind of feel he gets off easy. Maybe just a dig about his prudishNess that would imply D&H have been more intimate than R&H ever were? "You know how she likes public places!"
LightofEvolution chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
YES! Such an intense chapter!
The Trio reunited! And in a brilliant, natural way that had me spilling my tea! OMG!
And Ron got lecturing, he deserved that totally, but you wrote him so he came out decent at the end! Again, a PERFECT mixture of romance and comedy. Hermione is really acting upon her Feelings and she realizes that she wants more with Draco than working down that Nobel-worth list of hers. Like the way he is protecting him, unafraid of stating her opinion, that's the way we love her!
And Draco? Quick thinking, protective, but not suffocating Hermione, fantastic!
He might be embarrassed by his Outing, but, knowing pupils, that will cause an increase in fame for them, not a decrease, especially for the girls. And he gets his bonus, good boy! Yep, defintely lemon scent, curious what he's picking...
Claps to WayMay, I never liked Cho (she's sooo, hmpf, you know?), but she was the perfect character to date with Ron here, loved the way she disposed of herself!
YEAH! TOTALLY LOVED IT!
iwasbotwp chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
Is lemon meringue pie a tradtional Valentine's treat for wizards?
Sassystarbuck09 chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
I love the a/n "is that a lemony scent?" Lol can't wait for next chapter!
Frogster chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
Ugh, Ron just had to ruin a wonderful date. Liked how Draco tried to save Hermione's pride in front of Ron, and I love how she stood up for Draco in front of her friends and most of Hogsmeade. She's definitely falling for him.

I'm glad that Hermione decided not to string Neville along. It was one thing to go on a date with both Neville and Draco, but it's best to let Neville know now that she feels nothing for him but friendship.

Cuddles with Draco sound lovely. Can I have my own snarky, intelligent Draco to cuddle?

Ooh, can't wait to see what Draco picks off his list!
romancenerd7878 chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
Wow you are getting the chapters out so quickly! I really loved the dates. And the big fight. I feel sorry for ron and neville too. Good work for keeping draco a bit obnoxious! Love this!
i-am-cybil chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
You're actually very good at writing non-lemons. I love the way you write these Chapters, I get to draw a complete picture in my mind as I go through each line. I know Neville is and will always be in Hermione's friendzone, but I do hope everything turns out well for himlike a side story of a Neville love affair, perhaps?
Sazzzzzle chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
Oh and well done and thank-you WayMay. You marvellous star. x
Sazzzzzle chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
Aww Lidia did keep quiet. Lovely girl and not like any 15 year old I recall. Poor Neville being left alone at the coffee shop, as tempting as a roof-top Draco might be; that's a bit mean Prof. Granger. FlitwickTrelawney having a bet made me chuckle.
Musicangel913 chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
Awww, Draco has a sweet side...who knew? :)
clarkfan325 chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
Great chapter. The dates with Draco & Neville were both good although Draco's date was the better one.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
I'm amazed at their control and that they are actually getting to know one another. Draco Malfoy on a roof would be entirely too tempting:) I hope things go well for Lidia and Liam. I wonder if Ron will see them when they exit the roof. I can only imagine the altercation if they see each other, hehe! Another great chapter.
sillygenie chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
That was so *sweet* - )
tmtcltb-kals chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
So I did not expect Drago to tell Neville about the date. Very nicely done. Both dates were really sweet. I'm glad that you aren't making Neville ou to be a bumbling fool. That role is reserved for Ron.
1,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »