Reviews for Sex Ed
x-charlieanne-x chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
Noooo you can't leave it there!
Sam Wallflower chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
This chapter was so funny! This was brilliant, I couldn't stop giggling! :')

HAHAA Poor Neville, it seems that he has a crush on Hermione. Sorry Neville, but you have to stay in the friendzone. XD
So, Hermione thinks she's not really pretty, she feels insecure... I wonder why...
And Draco asking her about the condoms... HAHAHAHA.
No! No no no no no! This cliffy is torturing me! You are cruel leaving me this way hahaha.

I really am loving this story and can't wait to see what happens.

Lots of love,

Iris.

PS. I'll PM because I have a question.
LightofEvolution chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
You outdid yourself this time with the sexual tension! It's so thick one (most probably Draco and Hermione) could cut themselves with it.
And I love the reference to the no means no sign!
While in the last chapter it was Hermione, it's now Draco that plays the more active role in their game (which up to the last scene they didn't know they were both participants of). He's really a wonderfull combination of attractivness and typical male silliness!
Hermione got it really bad, huh, Draco isn't simply handsome and intelligent, he even smells nice, quite irresistible for her. And poor Neville... nobody wants to hear the friends-phrase, hopefully he isn't into deep. And this evil, evil, cliffhanger!
I love this story more and more with every chapter!
Musicangel913 chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
Definitely snickering to myself just as bad as their students while reading this...that last scene especially was so hilariously awkward. Honestly you two, stop making up silly excuses and get on with it already! lol
i-am-cybil chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
Oh come on! All the tension building at the end. You are baaaaaad... haha... Keep it up!
Sazzzzzle chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
Draco,Draco,Draco. You might as well just wear a placard saying "I have the hots for Prof. Granger. How about it love?" Poor Neville, brings her tea before bed...awwww.
ssdawning chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
This story makes me laugh... in a nervous sexual tension kind of way! Wow! Do you have
the knack for writing the tension so all of your readers can feel it from every word in your written
description! All I can say is more!
clarkfan325 chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
Great chapter. I liked the conversation between Dravo & Hermione on the staircases and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Th.inked chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
I honestly loved this so much! I can't believe Draco ran all the way to ask for a condom. I can only imagine what Hermione will do next. Hope you update soon!
Frogster chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
Oh, wow, way to dial it up about ten notches, Hermione! Love how Draco ran all the way to Hermione's quarters to see her so late at night. How long did it take him to come up with that question?

Love how Draco said that he was following her so he could annoy her. Such a five-year-old!

Love how he caught her, and adore the thought of Draco with sexy stubble. Makes him seem a bit more human, since it's evidence that he's not perfectly groomed all the time.

Aww, poor Hermione, thinking that she's not pretty. I have a feeling that whatever made her and Ron break up was more than just them realizing that they were better off as friends. I wonder if he didn't make her feel beautiful?

I think there's always been something bubbling under the surface between Draco and Hermione; now that they're adults and they're teaching a class of a certain nature, it's going to allow them to explore their attraction and feelings.

I'm enjoying the lyrics you post at the beginning of each chapter; you've got great taste in music!

Looking forward to more, as always!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
Haha! This should be good wonder how she's going to show him. Draco's got it bad. Stalking Granger, then coming to her room at night.
Their chemistry is off the charts:)
Hermione may have just opened up a huge can of worms with Neville there, yup! I'm thinking she just created more drama for herself.
Well, I have to say it was quite chivalrous for Draco to save her from falling. I can't wait to read what happens next:)
iwasbotwp chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
Follow. It's synonymous with stalking. Ha!
Twatter as a derogatory nickname for Harry is comedic genius. And poor Neville with his crush. Excited for whatever comes next, whether it is sexy or funny or both.
tatrawrzilla chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
Omg what goin to happen next. I can't wait
ssdawning chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
That was awesome! This story is one of the best I've read in awhile.
The interaction between both Draco and Hermione and their own thoughts
are great!
tmtcltb-kals chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
This chapter was hysterical! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
1,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 .. Last Next »