Reviews for Sex Ed
Sazzzzzle chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Oh dear. These two are giving themselves such a hard time (take a pun here if you so wish)... and a Prof. Snape/Alan Rickman impression. Yay.
Sazzzzzle chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
Ha. There he is. There are just too many great lines to mention 'em all. "Ode de insufferable perfectionist... Malfoy's a prude number 7" probably wins. x
Sazzzzzle chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
ha ha. Malfoy a prude indeed. After a certain shower scene I have read in another rather fabulous story you might have written *flapping morning paper at my face* Who is this Malfoy and what have you done with my Draco?
cassymae chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Another great chapter! Cannot wait for more :)
pgoodrichboggs chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Haha! That heating charm seemed to backfire on Professor Malfoy a bit, hehe! All that talk of oral gave Draco something to think about. The last question was so telling what is sexual tension? Your looking at it, hehe! Draco and Hermione:) the questions were brilliant I love how Draco got flustered and Hermione answered professionally. Ooh! They will probably have to get together to answer the remaining questions in the box and put them in the pamphlet that should definitely be interesting.
clarkfan325 chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Very amusing chapter.
i-am-cybil chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
'I want to do my Professor' eyes... hahahah
Sam Wallflower chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Do you know how happy I was when I got an update from you! I squealed, literally squealed as of I was some pre teen girl seeing her crush somewhere.
This story is soooooo damn good!

It was funny that some students find Draco attractive and give him the "I want to do my professor" eyes *chuckles*
The sexual tension was so thick one could almost cut it with a knife. Hahaha
Mmmm... After reading this chapter, I was wondering if, apart of Ron, Hermione had had other sexual relationships with other men?
And, of course, I'm still curious about Draco as I told you in my last review.

This chapter had me laughing. It was hilarious. I'm still chuckling.
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Lots of love,

Iris.
ItsSafo chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Loving it so far!
Really funny and playful! Please update asap :)
Meranna chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Love this! Would be really funny if one was *dreaming* about the other and there was some little phrase said in the dream & then later said during a heated argument and it's like dejavu. And they really just want to pounce one another.

Your work is great. Love love love it.
windyshoes chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Draco fumbling around from being uncomfortable might just be the most hilarious thing I've read. Excellent chapter!
iwasbotwp chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Draco is going to be sorely disappointed and possibly disgusted when he discovers what condoms really are. Ha! Loved seeing his point of view on the questions.
LightofEvolution chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Hahahaha! I had sooooo much fun reading this chapter! It really is creepy how accurate you capture the student-teacher-interactions! And dear Draco: For someone who experiences this kind of lesson for the first time, it must be like handling Aliens! And Hermione got her answers so right, very well written! Those barely-concealed pick-up lines concerning the heat, brilliant! .GOD. The tension grows, Im sooo excited what will happen next! Hahahah, can't stop laughing!
Frogster chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Oh, I adore a flustered Draco! You write him so well.

Love how he hexed Hermione's robes and then how that backfired on him because he was the one hot under the collar by the end of the day. ;) How soon did Hermione figure out that he'd hexed her robes?

I love the way you portray Hermione. She's still intelligent, witty, and well-informed, but she also has a new confidence about her that was kind of lacking a bit in her teenage years.

Loved how you brought the sexual tension question in and how Draco had to fight to keep looking at Hermione.

And he pretty much called her hot! Wonder if the students will start a bet on whether they'll get together/how long it takes them to get together.

Really enjoying this story! Looking forward to more!
MsperfectlyMegs chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Thank you for updating so frequently! Love this story already! My favorite: what is sexual tension? Bahahaha! Keep it coming!
1,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 .. Last Next »